weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the town park today for a couple hours and boy our arms are tired ! going to have to build back up for the long hunts again :-\ the wife found 57cents and i got 55 cents :-[ Oh well it was fun :D the wife figured out she don't like the mxt she bought so i guess it will go and she will use her titan again for awhile ::) after the long winter me and the SE was getting to know each other again and i can't wait to get out there again tommorow :icon_sunny: thanks for looking and happy hunting :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_1708 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1708 (600 x 450).jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 491
  • 100_0981 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_0981 (600 x 450).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 488
Upvote 0

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Wtg guys on getting out and making some finds, dont feel bad bobbie wont use anything else but her x2, doesnt even like having to use her back up machne
hh
dave+bobbie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
weasel606 said:
the wife figured out she don't like the mxt she bought so i guess it will go and she will use her titan again for awhile ::)

WHAT!! NOOOO! Tell her to PM me if she has any questions about it. I don't know all there is to know about it, but I'd sure be happy to help if I can. :)

Great that you two are getting out and about! Good luck tomorrow and congrats on those finds.

Nana :)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all adds up ;D

HH

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice bunch of finds---Glad you got out and had fun :thumbsup:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nana40 said:
weasel606 said:
the wife figured out she don't like the mxt she bought so i guess it will go and she will use her titan again for awhile ::)

WHAT!! NOOOO! Tell her to PM me if she has any questions about it. I don't know all there is to know about it, but I'd sure be happy to help if I can. :)

Great that you two are getting out and about! Good luck tomorrow and congrats on those finds.

Nana :)
:o

OP
OP
weasel606

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks everyone ! it was great to get out and swing awhile ;D and yes it all adds up to year end totals for sure :thumbsup: and Nana the wife likes the mxt some but what she don't like is she can't hunt by tones ! she has to look at the screen all the time and said she didnt like the sound of the pinpointer :-\ so she will be out tommorow with her titan and the mxt will be for sale, she likes the looks but not how it sounds, and the socket i found was a craftsman to :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread