To those whove left us.

Re: To those who've left us.

Earnest T Bass

Oh yeah, he's gone too huh ? I only talked to him once but, I liked what he said at the time if I remember. There was also a girl that I don't see posting anymore but I can't remember her handle. Oh well my Alzheimer's is showing through. Thanks for the input Good Guy. :wink:

I was just thinking of many of the people on the list yesterday, if anybody still has contact would you mind telling them, they are missed. :thumbsup:

All the folks listed were great contributors... I miss 'em all.

Hopefully they are lurking under different names and see this to know they are missed...

Have a good 'un.

MD Dog said:
Bootybay ? :P

She's on Treasure Quest...same with Sandman. Ernie was banned from a sub-forum and then decided to leave. CB might have gotten tired of having his finds questioned (as illustrated by one of his Personal Rants).

Beep

Cynangel I don't think has left, she had a personal family tragedy and may come back when things are not so, well you know. At least I hope she does. As to the others well we'll see if they are gone but I'm guessing they'll reappear with different names since Atticus already sported about three. Like Pappy Z.

Pippinwhitepaws is definitely still here.

texastee2007 said:
Was Atticus Pappy Z or Cappy Z, does anyone know if he changed names again....Atticus if you are out there you better let me know so I can punish you for not staying in touch!!! bad boy :whip2:

???????

Just curious......What is the motivation behind having multiple aliases or simply reinventing yourself on an internet forum.

I understand if someone tends to be a troublemaker......they'd want the anonymity of a new identity - but many of you seem to know who's got the multiples. What gives?

Cyper- Schizophrenics???

-

Gary in Pennsylvania said:
texastee2007 said:
Was Atticus Pappy Z or Cappy Z, does anyone know if he changed names again....Atticus if you are out there you better let me know so I can punish you for not staying in touch!!! bad boy :whip2:

???????

Just curious......What is the motivation behind having multiple aliases or simply reinventing yourself on an internet forum.

I understand if someone tends to be a troublemaker......they'd want the anonymity of a new identity - but many of you seem to know who's got the multiples. What gives?

Cyper- Schizophrenics???

-

Once you get to know a person whether or not they are friend or foe, you can recognize their personalities through their writings. As to why or what reason they have for doing it. Well like you said they tend to be less likable personalities. Or maybe they think it will ward off Banning. I don't really know the reasons why people do some of the strange things I've seen here. For instance when these people create their new Identities they lose all their posts counts and have to start over so it would seem they care not about the number of posts which they have. While still others tend to try to raise their post count as if someone gives out rewards for higher numbers. If so I wonder how High I have to go to get the Gold ? ;D :D :wink:

Actually,

I'm still around but, finds being questioned, rolling eyes ::) and other rude or misplaced comments discourage me really from posting. It's sometimes to much of a hassle. I enjoy many of the post here as well as the people. I will start posting again but felt it was time for a break.

CB

I am the poster formally known as "Daadytopcat".
I changed my name and avatar for personal reasons.

Scott

PS. I miss ya, MD Dog....

AU24K said:

Scott

me too... he was cool... :'(

CRACKBADGER said:
Actually,

I'm still around but, finds being questioned, rolling eyes ::) and other rude or misplaced comments discourage me really from posting. It's sometimes to much of a hassle. I enjoy many of the post here as well as the people. I will start posting again but felt it was time for a break.

CB

I think there's more of us that like to see your posts than not. :thumbsup:

K*E*L*L*Y said:
AU24K said:

Scott

It's not very cool to make people believe that you have died....when you haven't! >:(

Timberwolf

Timberwolf said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
AU24K said:

Scott

It's not very cool to make people believe that you have died....when you haven't! >:(

Timberwolf

WHAT?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back