May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
To whom it may concern:

I’ve been made aware that Van Queen the owner of Milspec Metal Detecting has been falsely associated with me due to pictures on his facebook page. He is deliberately not removing them to send people my way and not take accountability. In early 2012 I had helped Van design military grade metal detector covers based off of some of my ideas. I in no way owned this business or was an employee of this business; I lived over 2 hours away from him and now I am no longer living in the same state as him. The gear on his facebook page was my personal gear that he used to take photos when in prototype design. Which is why it has my last name is shown in the picture.

I am no longer in connection or affiliation with Van Queen or Milspec Metal Detecting due to poor and dishonest choices he made as business owner. I know many of you reading this have been burned by this man financially and I am ashamed to say I was too. Please help me clear this matter up so he can personally be held accountable for his actions. He should be held accountable for his deceitful decisions and practices and take sole responsibility for what he has done. Please help me spread the word that Van Queen is the sole owner of this company and solely liable for his inadequate business practices.

Thank You
Don Westbrook

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the second thread concerning Milspec today?
Sorry to hear of your hardships Silver_Sn1per. It seems Mr. Terry Solomon and others are aware. I hope they can help.
GL
Peace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread