spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you would have looked in the bushes you would have found a ton of Knives, razor blades, shanks, and maybe even a gun. Felons like to use bushes as a safety deposit box.

OP
OP
pokerdad911

pokerdad911

Mar 25, 2008
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
YEAH THEY LET ME DETECT THERE. I AM KINDA OF A LOCAL SINCE I LIVE 200 FT AWAY. I WALK THERE ALOT WITH MY KIDS. SO I DETECT THERE AN THE POLICE ASK IF I FIND ANYTHING. I SHOW THEM THE COINS AND JUNK W/ TRASH. SO LAST NIGHT I GAVE THE OFFICER THE ROUND TO DISPOSE. I TOOK THE PIC W/ MY PHONE B4 I GAVE IT TO HIM.

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
ive hunted our courthouse lawn... but they were tearing up all the concrete.... but made alot of friends that way.. alot of people stopped.. had a blast, and thought it was cool for this farmboy to hunt the courthouse lawn.... I felt honored

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I had forgot my best pocket knife was in my well pocket,when I needed to stash it before going in to a M.D. court house.So I found me a nice spot away frome the main door.When I came back to get it,all I found was a Walmart Sp. that was left in it's place....

I bet it's good hunttin at court houses...If you are allowed....Good luck..

K

Kentucky Kache

We have a new courthouse, but the old one is still standing as a historical building. They would probably shoot me if I tried to detect there.

OP
OP
pokerdad911

pokerdad911

Mar 25, 2008
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
The best thing about this courthouse is the yard is huge and they have every Thurs. night in the summer. Concerts in the park. Lots of people come. That means lots of goodies!!! Oh yeah..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread