Today I made my best find ever when it...............

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..........comes to good seafood.....LOL. :laughing9: Sorry couldn't resist. :wink:

I found a resturant today that had all the Alaskan King crab legs and oysters I could eat for $13.99.............I bet I ate 5 lbs of the crablegs and 3 dozen oysters. I am positive of the oysters, I ate 3 plates, a dozen on each plate. Also had a plate of calamari....... :wink:

I was in heaven, although tomorrow it may be a totally different location............

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That almost sounds too good to be true. I think you may have gone a little overboard on the portions for the first time around in that restaurant, seafood can be a very tricky thing. I guess in the long run, I would do the same thing :laughing9: I love shellfish. I just hope everything comes out OK, and I mean that literally. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may regret it tomorrow, but I was in heaven tonight......

Believe it or not, but it was in a Chinese Buffet, being married to a Filipino, I have eaten in dozens of Oriental restaurants, this one is by far the best ever, there is not even a close 2ND......Buffet was $13.99 and selection was unbelievable.......It was 60 miles from my home and worth driving every mile, although I was visiting family only 20 miles from restaurant when they told us about it.

Restaurant is in Central Florida................

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mmmm sounds deliciousssssssssss sinfully delicious

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread