VERMONTIS

Mar 27, 2013
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites PI 1000, whites xlt, whites v3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This site I called the Quaker square a couple years ago produced a ton of really special things :laughing7: I've hung the xlt on the wall in my office. I'm still trying to get over the learning curve on the v3i . It sounds so easy but you get this bug in your head and start second guessing yourself .... Today I told myself to just listen to the machine, let it tell me what to dig. It might have worked :headbang: Last couple times last year you would be lucky to pull a button in 2 hours. Today was a little different :thumbsup: The pics include some really cool old glass, copper, brass and part of a harmonica. The second is all the buttons, musket ball, tiny tack, clay pipe stem and some kind of key to wind something? The crotal bell, dug at 10 inches :headbang: is really nice!! Almost forgot the broken ford key, he must have crashed in the field in the 50's or 60's :laughing7: All in all, very impressed with the new machine!!! You can search Quaker Square to see what has come from this site :headbang:

Attachments

• 0411181901.jpg
    0411181901.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • 0411181905a.jpg
    0411181905a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
Upvote 3
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice hunt! The V3i is a formidable weapon, but does have a bit of a learning curve! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread