Today while detecting!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today while detecting!!! I went back to the park today to recheck the hole that i pulled the 18 carat gold, with rubies Medallion out of, (yes i forgot to check the hole before i left on Saturday) nothing else was in there.
OK, back to the beginning of today, while walking across the bridge into the park, I heard a little voice ask "What are you looking for?" I told the little tow headed boy that i was looking for coins and little pieces of metal. he said "cool that would be fun!!!" he went back over to his mom and continued with her over to the tot lot to play!!! I was in the park for a couple of hours pulling pennies, dimes and nickles. nothing else every once in awhile i would notice the little boy watching what i was doing but not coming over like all the other kids. once i got closer to where his mom was he came over not interupting me just watching. I had my first quarter signal for the day and dug down and pulled a clad quarter from the hole, at that time he came over and ask very quietly what i had found, so I put the quarter in his hand!! he said it was cool that i could find coins under the ground. His mom was just a few feet away, so I told him go ahead and keep it. he let out a little yelp and ran over to his mom and told her that the guy finding stuff said I could keep it. and i heard him a minute later say mom can i have one of those!!!! His mom reminded him to thank me which he did while putting the quarter in his pocket and went backover to play!!!

Have a great day and Happy hunting!!!! Chug

Upvote 0

Bomgoat

Apr 30, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Thats a great story Chug...I gave a dime to a kid last year in a Tot Lot who kept following me...he was so excited when I gave it to him. Gives you a good feeling inside...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread