ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Did 19 boxes today with some decent totals
Only thing that suxd was for some reason 2 of my boxes had already been opened and put back into the yellow rolls. then the boxes where re taped. IDK if the armord car just picked them up and decided to drop the box off with my order since the looked un opened bt im alittle concerned. Anyways
totals

9- Walkers
6- Franklins
18-90's
56- 40's
got 5 more boxes tomorrow then done for the week.

BTW after i pulled that i went straight to the coin shop and sold 24.00in 40's and 9.00 dollars in 90's and got 250.00 bucks
came out to 15x on the 90's and 4.5x on the 40's. alittle low but i just wanted to sell some
Keith

Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
ugotit22 said:
Hey guys
Only thing that suxd was for some reason 2 of my boxes had already been opened and put back into the yellow rolls. then the boxes where re taped. IDK if the armord car just picked them up and decided to drop the box off with my order since the looked un opened bt im alittle concerned. Anyways
totals

9- Walkers
6- Franklins
18-90's
56- 40's

BTW after i pulled that i went straight to the coin shop and sold 24.00in 40's and 9.00 dollars in 90's and got 250.00 bucks
came out to 15x on the 90's and 4.5x on the 40's. alittle low but i just wanted to sell some
Keith

Keith man,

Even if you just want to sell, getting <<came out to 15x on the 90's and 4.5x on the 40's. alittle low but i just wanted to sell some
>> is terrible. Right now, on NUcleo at Bulliondirect.com, 40% have a bid of $63.50 for a roll, and 90% have a bid of $163. That's ahuge difference. Don't sell your work short, my firend. It is too hard to get them. :-)

HH

John

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
ugotit22 said:
Hey guys
totals

9- Walkers
6- Franklins
18-90's
56- 40's

Keith

Great score Keith :thumbsup: :thumbsup: PM sent
HH
Rich

Ltrain

Sep 13, 2010
Nineteen boxes?!?!

I wish I had $9500 to drop on halves. Although it'd be a pain to open that many wrappers, that's 950 rolls. You guys make me feel poor, haha.

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet scores on all that silver man!!! :hello2: I got my first two walkers today and was super ecstatic but it took me 60 boxes and almost 4 months to get them and you do almost half that many boxes per week - amazing!!! How do you have time to dump all these coins? Do you dump them on lunch breaks or do you work 2nd or 3rd shift??? LOL :laughing7: With your numbers who knows you might be able to make this a living!!! It takes me about 30 minutes to dump 2k in halves so I am guessing you spend about 2-3 hours a week dumping coins - is that about right?

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
How do you pick up so many boxes? Do you do a couple at different banks or do you order all at once at one bank? Ordering them consistantly is the hardest part for me. Every bank around here all say they don't have enough room for them and that's with a two box order. Ordering is the hardest part for me. Dumping is the least of my concerns. Advice on this would be much appreciated.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad. We can get $8 for a 90 and $3 for a 40 around here right now. I hold on to my 90's and buy pure silver with the money I get from the 40's. Silver is trying to get back to that $24 but it flounders every time it gets close. I think, if it gets back to $24 soon, it won't take much longer to get to $25!

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
jrf30 said:
ugotit22 said:
Hey guys
totals

9- Walkers
6- Franklins
18-90's
56- 40's

Keith

Keith man,

Even if you just want to sell, getting <<came out to 15x on the 90's and 4.5x on the 40's. alittle low but i just wanted to sell some
>> is terrible. Right now, on NUcleo at Bulliondirect.com, 40% have a bid of $63.50 for a roll, and 90% have a bid of $163. That's ahuge difference. Don't sell your work short, my firend. It is too hard to get them. :-)

HH

John

yea but the problem is getting those numbers. Cant get that anywhere around here
and I dont want to mess with feebay so im pretty much stuck

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Ltrain said:
Nineteen boxes?!?!

I wish I had $9500 to drop on halves. Although it'd be a pain to open that many wrappers, that's 950 rolls. You guys make me feel poor, haha.

Trust me i dont have 9k i have my fiance's student loan cash that she lets me crh with. About 2500.00 so i have to make many trips

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
$ilver$urfer said:
Sweet scores on all that silver man!!! :hello2: I got my first two walkers today and was super ecstatic but it took me 60 boxes and almost 4 months to get them and you do almost half that many boxes per week - amazing!!! How do you have time to dump all these coins? Do you dump them on lunch breaks or do you work 2nd or 3rd shift??? LOL :laughing7: With your numbers who knows you might be able to make this a living!!! It takes me about 30 minutes to dump 2k in halves so I am guessing you spend about 2-3 hours a week dumping coins - is that about right?

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

I work mainly on the weekens so during the week im pretty free to crh. going through them is pretty quick. I average about 5 boxes every 15-25 min depending on how much silver is in the boxes. More silver more time to search. As far as dumping goes most of my time goes into driving from dump bank to dump bank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread