todays 2 brinks boxes

skelly9131

Jan 12, 2010
Re: today's 2 brinks boxes

Have you considered switching to dimes? With the amount of skunks you get on halves, the increase in silver prices might make dimes worth a shot. It would also give you the chance to give halves a break for a while and maybe ramp back up slowly in the future to see if things change.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

Didn't you say that there was another monster CRHer in your area? Guessing you and the other guy drained it dry? Do dimes in your area yield any results?

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

SFBayArea said:
Didn't you say that there was another monster CRHer in your area? Guessing you and the other guy drained it dry? Do dimes in your area yield any results?

Try 17 JUST that I know of pulling out of his same fed branch.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't give up Silvercop--thought you had some good boxes a few weeks back. Give the Christmas dumps a chance to circulate in your area.

apush :read2:

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010

Yeah, Apush is right. When things dry up in my area I usually take about a week or two break to give
the banks a chance to re-load. I feel a good one coming for you soon. Hang in there
rileyboy

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rileyboy said:
Yeah, Apush is right. When things dry up in my area I usually take about a week or two break to give
the banks a chance to re-load. I feel a good one coming for you soon. Hang in there
rileyboy

Sorry to burst your bubble but it doenst work like that around here. Halves dont stay in a bank longer than an hour as everyone is pounding down the door to get them from every bank. There is no time to re-load. Either you get lucky or you go on a long dry spell. Every teller I speak to tells me there are 10 to 20 other people daily asking for halves. If you are in an area where no one is looking, consider yourself blessed.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Guess it depends on location--and luck. Never know who will dump when. Regardless, I surely would not want Silvercop to throw in the towel. If I recall correctly, he did break his skunk streak a little while back.

Keep pushing onward Silvercop. We all wish you a load of silver.

apush :read2:

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

Hey SC - the year is almost over :headbang: and you are one persistant basta*d! That is a good trait. I admire that.

Maine_Jim

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

I'll bet that SC gets the next Mountain Man boxerama of the century. :hello2: :hello2:
Rich

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

JD-GA said:
SFBayArea said:

Try 17 JUST that I know of pulling out of his same fed branch.

You'd think some of those 17 people have dropped off with recent lower yields. Those people pay to order rolls and dump too?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread