todays 2 brinks boxes

Re: today's 2 brinks boxes

Good score silvercop :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH..Miner

Good score silvercop! :icon_thumleft: How long has it been since you had a box with 30 silvers in it?

Hi-Ho Silver!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

SC,

Great score! I got a single box Friday with 24 40% and 2 90%. Maybe things are turning down south.

Rock and Roll
EL

Wow. Nice finds! Yes, silver is still out there. Did you work the skunk box first? If so, I bet the last was really a great site to see!

HSH,
apush :read2:

it's been about 9 months since i pulled 30 keepers out of one box.

yes i did work the skunk box first. sure was nice to see two enders when i opened the second box

I had the same thing a few weeks ago, one skunk and 32- 40%ers in the other. The last 4 boxes have been skunks!

Congrats, Silvercop!! Looks like things are picking up in Alabama. Hope that trend catches on down here in Florida. HH

FL Junkman

Great score on the 40's. Very happy to see the silver turn on for you again!

Silvercop,
Great score. I'm glad you finally made a good hit. Looks like everyone today has made a score, so hopefully things are looking up. Once again, I'm very happy for you after so many tough days. It's out there....we just have to keep looking
rileyboy

Nice deal there SC - hope a few more good boxes roll your way. :icon_thumright: You deserve them!

Maine_Jim

Sweet box Silver Cop!!! WTG!!!!

Good score!

I hadn't had an ender in a while, of my two boxes yesterday one was a skunk, the second one had one ender, and that was one of 2 40% in the box, sadly that is a really good box for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back