All Treasure Hunting
I have about 260 proofs now

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Tim, now, what to do with them?
I've got 6 or 8 hundred of them (over 300 nice ones in the same box a few months back.
Ever try to sell them on feebay?

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice boxes im.

Do you do anything with your proof coins?

Ive kept all of the ones i have found. Im not sure what i plan on doing with them but i keep em.

Edit- you snuck that in right before me.

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
I hope you realize your my inspiration to keep hunting. So many skunk boxes almost drove me to quit, but reading your posts and hearing of the finds your still pulling got me to keep going. Last week my 4 boxes got me 4 1964 coins made my day, because of you. So great job on your finds and thanks for mine.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Tim, now, what to do with them?
I've got 6 or 8 hundred of them (over 300 nice ones in the same box a few months back.
Ever try to sell them on feebay?
I sell them to buffboy for face last time he got about 100 or so????

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you realize your my inspiration to keep hunting. So many skunk boxes almost drove me to quit, but reading your posts and hearing of the finds your still pulling got me to keep going. Last week my 4 boxes got me 4 1964 coins made my day, because of you. So great job on your finds and thanks for mine.
Your right I had a few not so good boxes and last week was good. Am happy the best thing is all the silver I picked up for under $19 a oz Now its going back up sweet. The thing that keeps me going is the 922oz I found last year! Am glad you didn't give up stack it hi my man!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really appreciate it tim! I just love proofs I have so many duplicates but I will consider that money I will never spend since I don't cash in or sell them :) proof sets actually kinda started me coin collecting when my grandfather used to buy them for me :D
I sell them to buffboy for face last time he got about 100 or so????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread