Todays 3 Boxes of Halves and Dime Box.

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 3 Boxes of Halves and Dime Box.

Before today I was on a 3 box skunk streak for Halves. The first two boxes today were both skunks, putting me on a 5 box skunk streak. Then I go to a different bank and pick up my 3rd box of Halves for the day, and a Dime box. As I open the 3rd Half Box, I'm thinking "let's get this skunk over with." But on the second roll, I open a 40%. And after 5 rolls I had 3 40%s. One roll I opened had 2 back to back 40%s. I finished the box with NINE 40%s and a 2009-S CuNi Proof. The Dime box had a 1962-D and a 1964-D. I just broke my record for most Silver found in a day, it's now at 1.475 ounces :headbang:.

Upvote 0

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Re: Today's 3 Boxes of Halves and Dime Box.

great job brotha, I am just a few miles up the road from ya here in land of the red, and I think I have broken my record of how much skunkage one could possibly expirience...Unreal. I guess that if you do 2K dollars worth, and find one silver, you cant consider that a skunk.. but It feels about the same. (including the 4K dollars worth that really was skunkage before that...).

Nice finds.
Was your good bank a brinks? or a loomis? (I wont feel bad if u dont wanna answer that last question).

Chris.

OP
OP
mleblanc138

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually MentalUnrest I think has the record for most skunk Half Boxes in a row. He had like 50 or 100 or something really crazy like that. Anyway, my 5 skunk boxes, and this good box were all Loomis boxes, but I once had a really good box(1 90%, 7 40%s, Magician's Coin) that was Brinks. And I went through like 4k+ of skunks when I first started CRH.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Know the feeling and it is great! Congrats!

apush

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awesome picture, very clear. I can see every detail...

Do you have that new $3000 Canon? Never seen a picture so crisp with so much detail.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

great finds! and yes, thats a very crisp picture! congrats! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread