Todays 4 String boxes of halves - 12/28/11

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 4 String boxes of halves - 12/28/11

Well for the second Wednesday in a row one of my two pickup banks didn't make an order for me. Last week the bank that orders me 4 boxes didn't order for me, and this week the bank that orders me 6 boxes didn't order for me. It isn't a total washout because they ordered them today to be picked up Saturday.

Oh, and the four I did get today sucked. :laughing7:

Box 1
1 - 1969

Box 2
Skunk

Box 3
Skunk

Box 4
Skunk

HH

Nick

Upvote 0

db23

Mar 18, 2011
Re: Today's 4 String boxes of halves - 12/28/11

eek... Sorry Nick, was hoping for your sake that we'd be out of sync today. :(

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

I hate to say I told you so but, I told you so! Get used to it because it only gets worse. :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

OP
OP
CardsNCoins

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Ho Silver! said:
I hate to say I told you so but, I told you so! Get used to it because it only gets worse. :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

So if I'm picking up what you're putting down, you're saying that I should take these 4 boxes as a valid indicator of what's to come instead of the 303 before that which were pretty darn good to say the least? :icon_scratch:

Clearly it's time for you to put the egg nog down.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010

CardsNCoins said:
Well for the second Wednesday in a row one of my two pickup banks didn't make an order for me. Last week the bank that orders me 4 boxes didn't order for me, and this week the bank that orders me 6 boxes didn't order for me. It isn't a total washout because they ordered them today to be picked up Saturday.

Oh, and the four I did get today sucked. :laughing7:

Box 1
1 - 1969

Box 2
Skunk

Box 3
Skunk

Box 4
Skunk

HH

Nick

Your four boxes still produced more silver than my four boxes did.

db23

Mar 18, 2011

CardsNCoins said:
Hi Ho Silver! said:

So if I'm picking up what you're putting down, you're saying that I should take these 4 boxes as a valid indicator of what's to come instead of the 303 before that which were pretty darn good to say the least? :icon_scratch:

Clearly it's time for you to put the egg nog down.
Yep, you got a bad batch so the sky must be falling.

I wonder what he'll say when you pull 100 out of Saturday's 6 boxes.

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

What I am saying is this is only the beginning. I used to get the hits you were getting before too. Soon you will only find one or two in 20 boxes!!! We will see. The big scores you used to get will slow down big time as you keep draining the lake.You just don't get it, do you???. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

OP
OP
CardsNCoins

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Ho Silver! said:
......You just don't get it, do you?.......

No, but don't take it personally. Maybe explaining things accurately just isn't your thing.

sultan of silver

Nov 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Should I make popcorn? CnC some day it is going to happen. But if anyone can find it, I would say it is YOU!!! Your a silver magnet of some sort.

HH
Robert

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

i drained the lake here, or should i say i helped drain the lake here. it's dry as a bone now. did 25-30 boxes a week for 2 years. another monster hunter here was doing about 20. pulled alot of silver but now like i said it is run dry.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

silvercop said:
i drained the lake here, or should i say i helped drain the lake here. it's dry as a bone now. did 25-30 boxes a week for 2 years. another monster hunter here was doing about 20. pulled alot of silver but now like i said it is run dry.

Wow.. 20 boxes a week? would love to see your totals. It's hard enough for me to do 10.

All I can say if you guys really like silver, then pray the prices keep dropping. Keeping the newbie CRHers away.

OP
OP
CardsNCoins

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Ho Silver! said:
Like I said champ, we will see. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Says the guy that doesn't even post his box results. If it does happen, you will only see because I post the results of every box I open. Now take a walk, or better yet, hi ho silver....away.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

CardsNCoins said:
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Like I said champ, we will see. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Says the guy that doesn't even post his box results. If it does happen, you will only see because I post the results of every box I open. Now take a walk, or better yet, hi ho silver....away.

LOL.. I can really picture Al Bundy saying that too.. :laughing7:

F

Farchaus2k

Nothing funnier than a CRH'er fight.

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010

Hey everyone...Give CardsNCoins a break. His posts are an inspiration to us all.
I sense a bit of jealously here. CardsNCoins makes his posts and lets us all know
his finds. I think that's terrific and should be taken as a true belief that it's still
out there. Why does everone get on his butt. Cards....you are my hero and keep
us all inspired. Don't let the jealousy get you down. Keep hunting my friend
and keep scoring. Just my two cents worth. Anyone want to argue with that?
rileyboy

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other

Maybe the lakes will drain. Maybe not. I have seen first hand silver in bags on the coin machines I dump on. Thats just more silver for me to get out of the lake later.

N8

F

Farchaus2k

There's only one way to settle this. Both of you fill up a tube sock with clad halves. Last man standing not only wins, but posts the results.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I know you are having with-drawal (sic) pains, but hold on . . . more boxes a'coming next week! :icon_sunny:

HSH,
apush :read2:

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Farchaus2k said:
There's only one way to settle this. Both of you fill up a tube sock with clad halves. Last man standing not only wins, but posts the results.

God damn thats funny man. I totally get a visual of this happening. Tube socks filled with clad halves. Let hope the street junkies dont get wind of this new weapon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread