Todays box of halves. Back to reality...

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Today's box of halves. Back to reality...

Got back up to Missouri for the Holidays. Anyways, took my daughter to the bank to get her a box of nickels. She's been working them pretty good lately. My tellers had saved a box of halves for us! Pretty nice.

Ripped through the halves, and got a single 1964. Not bad at all. Also found three 1974 D Doubled Dies. I'm working on roll number two of them as I currently have found 27. Some are in decent circulate shape, but about 5 are nice uncirculated coins. Might have to get a few graded one of these days as I've seen them bring pretty good money in a holder...

My daughter got some pre-1960s in the box of nickels, but no Buffs or war nicks. We have already found three V nickels, and that's probably our last box of nickels for the year.

HH all

Upvote 0

Dekay

Dec 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's box of halves. Back to reality...

My 7 year old son loves to work on Nickels and he has been bugging me to pick up another box. Me, I have been working on Dimes and Halves....Went through a box of halves yesterday and got skunked. Would have loved to have found a 64. Tell your daughter great job on the Nickels.

HH Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread