Todays boxes only 18

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well not all my boxes came in and I ran out of time. So I didn't pick up my last 6 boxes I will get them in the morning. So 18 boxes I found 6-90% and 14=40% :hello2:

Tim, if I recall correctly, I remember you saying you'd be posting more pictures a few months ago. Something about getting a camera? As a fellow NJer, I am hungry for that silver pron from the area.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, if I recall correctly, I remember you saying you'd be posting more pictures a few months ago. Something about getting a camera? As a fellow NJer, I am hungry for that silver pron from the area.
Why would anyone want to see 90% and 40% silver. I will post an picture of my pile its very hi now I will add it up tonite I think???5000plus I just don't know? Its 4320 oz I just added it up!!And 10oz of gold.

Last edited:

hrnewsome

Jun 19, 2013
Why would anyone want to see 90% and 40% silver. I will post an picture of my pile its very hi now I will add it up tonite I think??? 5000oz plus I just don't know?

I'm new to CRH and I like seeing photos of other people's finds.

If I don't find silver it's not because I'm not looking!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good haul, tim. You're killing the averages i wish i could average what you do but my boxes SUCK!
hh

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would anyone want to see 90% and 40% silver. I will post an picture of my pile its very hi now I will add it up tonite I think???5000plus I just don't know? Its 4320 oz I just added it up!!And 10oz of gold.

It's always that bit more encouraging to see the fruits of other's labor rather than reading about it! haha I think all of us would like to see 5000 ounces!

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If actually like to see the 40s and 90s. Bars are easy. This is the coin roll hunting section. I mean you can take a pic if 5000 oz in bars if you want. I would much rather see your coin stack. Been following you for a bit now and see your totals per week are well above average. Just see words an no coins.

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
TZ, forget about the camera, please pm me a link to some of your youtube videos... they are the best i've ever seen.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 4000 dimes 980 quarters 173 dollars 1857 rounds 90% halfs 2720 and 40% 5560 Most of it is boxed and baged with ties Plus there's more proofs and funny money I don't count .I for got 500oz in bars

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
come on, seriously? pics are not needed, we see these coins all the time, we all know what a walker looks like. we all know what a barber and ben franklin looks like, and we definitely know what a kennedy half looks like...
If actually like to see the 40s and 90s. Bars are easy. This is the coin roll hunting section. I mean you can take a pic if 5000 oz in bars if you want. I would much rather see your coin stack. Been following you for a bit now and see your totals per week are well above average. Just see words an no coins.

hrnewsome

Jun 19, 2013
come on, seriously? pics are not needed, we see these coins all the time, we all know what a walker looks like. we all know what a barber and ben franklin looks like, and we definitely know what a kennedy half looks like...

I don't think people want to see a pic because they don't know what a particular coin looks like, but because we want to see what a fellow CRH's find looks like. A pic allows us to appreciate it that much more.

If I don't find silver it's not because I'm not looking!

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not asking for pictures because I doubt anyone or because I wanna see what his coins look like but because he's one of the biggest volume hunters on here that consistently posts. A picture of his finds every so often would be encouraging. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of his CRH finds to date. Can you imagine? That'd be one big pile! And tim, you have a YouTube channel? Post a link buddy:)

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try to post a pic of some piles. Thanks for the good words. I post every week good or bad. Would it be better if I posted every few weeks??

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What is this silver Kennedy you speak of? Is it round? Mine all seem to have a stinky black while stripped fur...PICS!!!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is this silver Kennedy you speak of? Is it round? Mine all seem to have a stinky black while stripped fur...PICS!!!
????? I have no idea what your talking about??

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

dawg does it look anything like this?
cute-animals-baby-skunk[1].jpg

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I get it I had a pet skunk for a pet when I was a kid I was 7.

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not saying I don't believe you Tim. I'm just saying that's one nasty stack you have. I would like to see a pic that's all. Cause anyone can come on here say I did 28 boxes and found 40 silvers. I mean yesterday a unicorn flew me to his cave on the moon where he had 200 mint walkers waiting for me. It was a really good day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread