Todays CLAD

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2016
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today's CLAD

I went out today and found an above average amount of CLAD but man what is the probability of silver. DANG! I thought for sure I would find silver today but oh well. I did find a Silver Bead but do not know if it is Silver. Not a great picture.
Any thoughts?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452372905.940921.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452372992.331621.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452373004.514892.jpg

It is definitely a bead. Flat on the side also. Is not plated.
6 inch deep.

Upvote 8

richardson

Jan 8, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus;
Nokta Makro Anfibio;
Garrett AT Pro;
Tesoro Vaquero;
Fisher F5;
Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing wrong with a good clad day, it adds up. Nice job

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on taking advantage of the last good weather in the forecast. :thumbsup: Your finds mirror what I dug today, minus the bead. I did some hunting in Lorain OH..

McCDig

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
L-D, that's an amazing number of dimes. Sometimes a war nickel of other nickel will send a high tone; those are the ones I end up digging, so I usually don't bring home many nickels. Congrats on a good return on investment.

OP
OP
neodetectorist

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2016
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Loco, I went out today to a park down the street to detect the play area. Snowing, 27deg, crusty top layer, thinking for sure I would walk away with a ring because of the people traffic during the warm days but only walked away with 39 cents in CLAD. After this weekend I image the ground will be frozen.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Loco, I went out today to a park down the street to detect the play area. Snowing, 27deg, crusty top layer, thinking for sure I would walk away with a ring because of the people traffic during the warm days but only walked away with 39 cents in CLAD. After this weekend I image the ground will be frozen.

You may get another weekend or 2 if you have any woods you can detect. I am with you though, ... it's freezing, the grounds freezing, so it's time to clean up the gear, remove the batteries, send the headphones out for cable replacement and the older garrett pin pointer needs to be sent out to get a new switch installed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread