Todays dimes and halfs

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
I picked up a half and half $500 box of dimes today Half clear plastic rolls, Half customer wrapped rolls The clear plastic rolls were great I picked up a 1952S, 1957D, 1960D and a mint 1962D The customer wrapped rolls were aside from a 2001 Canadian commemortive dime garbage, about 6 of the rolls the douchebag had shoved a penny into the roll to short it a dime As always in all the buy and dump and a few other banks I asked for halfs Out of the first $120 or so in loose halfs I got 2 1966s, 1 1967, and 1 1968 In my second from last stop I asked for halfs thinking they would have a few dollars worth, they had a box of $500 needless to say they came with me Ive looked at around $50 so far several rolls of solid 2001s Are they worth anything to anyone other than face value? I dont think their someones dumps as the paper rolls are factory sealed at the ends

Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had a pretty good day. I haven't even try dimes yet....Matt

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
you had a great day!!! love to see that silver!!! also, if u still have any unopened uncirc rolls of the 2001's they might go for a premium on ebay...keep it up and hh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread