Todays find--snow!!

woodworker40

Oct 17, 2004
Re: Today's find--snow!!

Please keep the snow up your way; we here in Pa. don't need any right now. I still want to go out and use my new DFX before the season is over.

Bob B.

Oct 27, 2004

Its cold and miserable here in Tenn. but still going out today although not far, yeah keep the snow there, don't need it down here.

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida

No snow here in Tampa Florida. Went to the beach today. Found one penny and allot of pull tabs. Wish it would snow. Got to see snow once back in 76.

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yep, i found 3" of snow up here when i got home from work. ::)

I live across the Hudson east from Bergie about 12 miles on top of Stormville Mountain.

That is one find i would have gladly passed up.

Snow sucks!

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio

Not snowin here in Ohio YET jus pretty cold brrrrrr yes and keep that snow ur there plz!!! i want to get lots of detecting before it starts snowing, by the way they say that its going to be a bad winter here grrrrz +brrrrz! HH CoinS (goldigger) :)

DetectoDude

May 2, 2004
So. Ca.

Went detecting at Zuma beach today didn't see any snow just alot of sand. Found about $2 in change and a broken watch. But it was kind of windy I thought maybe I should have worn long pants.

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004

Yep snowing here too. About 1-2 inches as of 7:30 PM and very raw out. Dont think this is the real deal yet ground shouldn't freeze for some time. (I hope!) Cladius.

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your right Cladius. Not the real deal yet, but a taste of whats to come. Give it another month. :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread