Todays find

AMorgan

Feb 22, 2008
Houston Texas
Today's find

Today I found something, but I didnt gain any item, I lost alot...

Some scum decided that he/she/it wanted to redistribute my wealth before the election was final...

I left home at 145pm and returned at 230pm and someone broke into my house and stole jewelry, coins, a laptop and other valuables...

At least they didnt get my detector...

Alan

Upvote 0

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
Re: Today's find

Should be put in jail forever.

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT

That will bring you down fast. Seems more and more people are spreading the wealth of others around lately. Think it will increase as time goes on.... :'(

Attachments

• remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 414
  • remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 413

trixster

Nov 4, 2007
Mount Savage Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

I had that happen to me a few years ago ....it sucks I'm still hoping they wreck my mountain bike and all of my bass lures get snagged in various locations of thier anatomy .

OP
OP
A

AMorgan

Feb 22, 2008
Houston Texas

I hope my insurance covers it all...

Just the coin collection which was stolen is worth over 5k.

Im working on a detailed list which I am going to provide to all Houston coin dealers...

Any other advice?

Alan

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Its necktie party time. They deserve no less.

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Time to knock on the neighbors doors and see if anyone saw anything. Some one probably did, they do not realize it yet. It does not sound random to me, "IT" knew that you were not home. It might have watched you leave and knew that you would be gone for a while. Make sure the pawn shops are contacted as well. Watch on craigslist for your area and surrounding areas. What ever they took, probably did not go far.

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate luck. I hope they are found and dealt with.

Bob

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer

Yep, sounds like my city dwellers....steal from people...go to jail, go to court, judge lets them out...start all over....Public Hanging or chop off the hands that steal sounds good to me... >:( jgas

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri

I agree with the most of the post. These people....who ever they may be and how ever they were raised up......ARE STILL OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT IT IS NOT RIGHT. I will say that lord help the SOB that breaks into my place.....for if I'm around he will meet his maker. Just my thoughts......sorry for the rant in the wrong forum......Gregd573

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

jgas said:
Yep, sounds like my city dwellers....steal from people...go to jail, go to court, judge lets them out...start all over....Public Hanging or chop off the hands that steal sounds good to me... >:( jgas
Double >:( Sorry to hear about this,hope they can run someone in for it!!!!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm so sorry to hear about your burglary. I too lost my jewelry and valuables in one of those middle of the day, quick in and out burglaries. Good advise from others, visit all of the pawn shops within 15 miles of your house and give them the list of what's missing.

Also a lesson for anyone living anywhere. You can be burglarized! First of all get a burglar alarm and use it any time you leave the house. And, these robbers are looking for a quick hit. So, don't help them by leaving anything of value in your master bedroom, or office. These are the FIRST places they hit. Store your good jewelry abd valuables in the basement if you must keep it at home.

OP
OP
A

AMorgan

Feb 22, 2008
Houston Texas

Good News!

It pays to have a good relationship to your local coin shop owners!

I got a call this afternoon that the police have already caught the perp with my coins, and they are grilling him on getting everything else back!

Justice, Hot off the grill!

Alan

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1

AMorgan said:
Good News!

It pays to have a good relationship to your local coin shop owners!

I got a call this afternoon that the police have already caught the perp with my coins, and they are grilling him on getting everything else back!

Justice, Hot off the grill!

Alan

That's the best news I've heard all day! Hope they can locate the rest of your items.

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL

Nothing worse than a thief. I'm so glad they caught up with him and I hope you get everything back.

vicki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread