todays find

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
well found a bunch of clad at 1st then i found a small childs silver and turqiose ring, the along the edge of a sidewalk i found a gold religeous pendant, Im not sure if its solid cant find any carrot markings and it feels a lil light my guess is its plated gold but still neat, finding out the edges of sidewalks are real good spots to hunt or edges of basket ball or tennis courts are good spots sidewalks people are just droppin the stuff but along the edges of basket ball courts and tennis courts many times people will set there stuff near the edge to keep it out of the way and things get lost, tammahawk

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like very nice finds hawk!!

Congrats!!!

Nana ;)

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
;D ;D ;D WTG! Thanks for sharing your tips! One question though...does your MD go off when you get near a sidewalk? Mine does a lot and I just wanted to know how to search if its already going off? Thanks for your help!

HH
Gigi

OP
OP
tammahawk

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
some sidewalks are impossible to detect because they used metal mesh under the sidewalk, unless maybee you have a units that will cut that intereference out, mine wont but there are many sidewalkes that they didnt use mesh on and those are the ones you want, nice clean detecting and if you can find really old sidewalks even better,tammahawk

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
Tammahawk ;D

Thanks for your help! ;D I will be thinking about where I can hunt before it gets too cold, and where there might be some older walk ways!
HH
Gigi

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great digs,, Congrats!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread