Todays Finds! Badge, brass seal and a dead body!

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todays Finds! Badge, brass seal and a dead body!<br><br>
Went detecting today with my dad. We stopped at an old house in town that is a small business now and they said we could detect so we hit it. <br><br>
My very first hit was this Arizona Rangers Brass badge! It was cool to pop this out of the ground. The ones I can find with this design online are made of tin, but mine is solid brass. <br><br>
Also found this heavy brass seal, 87 cents and lots of trash. <br><br>I also thought I had found a cache. I was detecting around a large tree and got a good signal. Dug down 8 inches and hit a flat brass piece. Dug it out and it was a brass box about 8"x5"x4" deep. Got me excited. I opened it and inside was a very old skeleton of a kitten or puppy! Creepy! I reburied it where it was. <br><br>
No silver or Wheaties today but had fun and found some neat relics.<br><br>

P1000075_zpsf4161b52.jpg

Upvote 13

Silverslug

Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reburying the pet was a very classy thing to do. You must have though you had found a cache for sure.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always have buried my deceased pets just in the ground, thought never crossed my mind of putting them in a box/coffin of any sort.

I like the badge, can't really see the seal but that is cool too, don't see any brass seals posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread