Todays finds-Follow along and youll understand why its here.

ben2go

Sep 27, 2008
Upstate,SC,USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Todays finds-Follow along and you'll understand why it's here.

Todays find starts out a few years ago.My wife applied for a job in the security field.In order to qualify for the position she had to have law enforcement experience,hold a valid SLED card,and be registered to carry a weapon.So she went for training to become a county police officer reservist and get the other necessary certifications.During this time she signed on to be part of C.E.R.T.,Community Emergency Response Team.During one of the meetings, half of the people that signed up, had dropped out.So the team leader was left with a large over stock of gear.My wife ended up with a back pack that came with C.E.R.T. gear in it.While retrieving my Ace 250 from atop the closet,I stumbled across the old C.E.R.T. back pack.I realized that I had never broken the seal on it and check out the contents.Tonight after dinner,I dug in and here's what I found.

Plenty of storage pockets.

backpack1.jpg

backpack6.jpg

backpack7.jpg

Main area interior pocket.

backpack3.jpg

Next largest compartment's inside pockets.

backpack4.jpg

Good sturdy padded straps.

backpack5.jpg

Now let's see what came in it.Top is a C.E.R.T. hard hat.Middle, left to right,glow stick,safety goggles,and leather work gloves.Then there is the green C.E.R.T. safety vest with reflective yellow strips.Not sure what I can do with this stuff but I can use the gloves.

backpack2.jpg

That concludes todays finds.

OP
OP
B

ben2go

Sep 27, 2008
Upstate,SC,USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: Todays finds-Follow along and you'll understand why it's here.

Spooky said:
That's a good quality backpack, lots of uses...

And unless there is an active 'CERT' team in your area,(if there is, you can cover it up) a reflective vest is ALWAYS a good idea.
I have them in my vehicles, in my Bugout bags (reflective PT belts anyway)
And I wear one while detecting sometimes..

No active CERT in my immediate area,but I wear either my yellow or orange safety vest when I need to be visible.I do wear mine while md'ing.If I break down my Ace 250 it just barely fits. :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread