todays finds in paris, Tn.

tnredneck

Dec 11, 2006
Paris, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Hello everyone,

Went out for a couple of hours today and found 4 wheats-1935,1952,1954 and 1956 all in the same hole....don't you know some little kid was heartbroken to lose all of his/her money but i sure was glad!!! I also found an amusement token and a token for 3 cents. I picked up my first half dollar, a 1974 kennedy half. A lot of clad but a good day for me. I started out with my whites' prizm iv and when I changed to my Ace 25o thats when I really started finding coins....it is an awesome machine!!! I have trouble narrowing down my target in pinpointing and in a very trashy area the constant bong will drive you crazy (thats why i bought the Prizm) but it is a remarkable machine. Thanks for listeneing to my ravings,

Tnredneck

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good job...nice wheat penny hole!

HH
-GC

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum.I've heard alot of good things about the Ace 250,glad it's working out for ya.Nice finds and i'd love to see a pic. of that token for 3 cents.Looks like everyone on here wants to see pics too.There reading your post just not responding. ??? What's up guys and gals? ??? Is this anyway to welcome a new member or do ya got something against rednecks? >:( Well,do ya!? ;D Anyway welcome,good luck and H.H.,looking forward to more of your posts.

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
NIce finds. IMPORTANT INFO! Where there are wheats, there is usually SILVER. Keep looking around there.
Welcome to the FORUM.
Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread