Todays finds

pcecycle

Greenie
Jan 4, 2010
Bessemer, AL
Today's finds

Checked out a couple of small banks today. The first bank had 3 hand rolls and $7.50 in loose halves. The loose coins were all clad but the rolls produced 5 40%ers. The next bank had 2 hand rolled that had the depositers name and account number on them (wish they would at least mark them out). The first roll had 2 40%, but the second roll had 11 40% Kennedys! ;D

So 19 keepers out of 5 rolls and change. Best find I've had in awhile. Got a coin show coming up in a couple of weeks and hope to swap out all my 40% for 90% or a fractional gold coin.

Mike

The silver is out there, not sure about the truth!

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's finds

pcecycle said:
Checked out a couple of small banks today. The first bank had 3 hand rolls and $7.50 in loose halves. The loose coins were all clad but the rolls produced 5 40%ers. The next bank had 2 hand rolled that had the depositers name and account number on them (wish they would at least mark them out). The first roll had 2 40%, but the second roll had 11 40% Kennedys! ;D

So 19 keepers out of 5 rolls and change. Best find I've had in awhile. Got a coin show coming up in a couple of weeks and hope to swap out all my 40% for 90% or a fractional gold coin.

Mike

The silver is out there, not sure about the truth!

I am trying to do the same thing. Rather have 90% silver at this point but if I can find some gold priced near spot, I would jump on it.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's finds

Nice, maybe I will be that lucky next Friday when my box of halves come in..... :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions