Todays finds

brewern

Mar 30, 2013
Met up with 2 locals here in Conway Arkansas to metal detect on this beautiful day at 57degrees.

Found my first silver 43 nickel, oldest merc at 1918 D, and a 1913? Buffalo nickel.

We are detecting some home sites and houses that have recently been purchased by the college here and some have already been torn down. I would guess the homes built, range from late 1800's to the 1950's.

image-610457469.jpg

Upvote 0
Keep up the good work!

Good job brewern. I'm not inviting you any more. Just kidding. This was my best find I think it's off a tap shoe ???

GOD BLESS!!!!

Attachments

• image-4282324041.jpg
    image-4282324041.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 124
Good job brewern. I'm not inviting you any more. Just kidding. This was my best find I think it's off a tap shoe ??? GOD BLESS!!!!

Haha! I found that merc about 10min after you left.

High of 26 , about 5 inches of blowing and drifting snow here in Columbus today , jealous .... Nice finds !

Nice,

That Buff would have to be in the 30s probably. You can soak the silver with a piece of aluminum foil and salt water and backing soda solution to shine them up. Watch the war nickel, because I have seen them turn dull when you try and clean them.

Pointman you should meet up with us some time. Shot me a message if you want to.

I know where you live ouachita. Lol come hunt with us sometime.

GOD BLESS!!!!

nice finds,gotta love seeing roundness

I'm jealous.

Conway was the first place I swung my detector - my grandparents live there, and homesteaded the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back