zt6.gif

Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds, that first blade is a beauty, congrats on your finds Pickaway.
You digging in this heat? :-[
Thanks for showing us.

Molly. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

pickaway

70's here,but the ground is like concrete makes it hard to dig.Last week i was out and lost my shovel due to digging a yellow jacket nest got stung 11 times.Was able to get shovel back from them today w/ just a little chase.I dig year round.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My goodness, you need to becareful, some ppl have dreadful reactions to their stings. Our orchad is full of yellow jackets, but luckily I've not been stung yet, while picking the apples & pears. They do chase me though, never knew I could run so fast. ;D
I couldn't dig in this heat, I can bearly surface hunt, I hate dripping of sweat. Can't wait for Autumn.

Look forward to seeing your next finds hon. Well done, you have more stamina than I do.

Molly. :thumbsup:

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping you'd get that shovel back, those are some real killas you found way to go my friend!!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

pickaway

Not to much pain as the itching later on drove me nuts.
Wouldve been a decent blade if the shovel didnt take its toll thats the first heat treated blade found.
No sifting today OhioDoug although the dry dirt makes for good sifting.Sifting is alot of slow work.Wait till creek hunter gets here then we'll tag team that sifter.
Thanks for the replys.Keep on lookin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread