πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Todays Galveston Beach Find!!

OP
OP
Digg Mo

Digg Mo

Oct 18, 2006
Texas
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro,Tesoro Sidewinder,Tesoro Conquistador, Tesoro Tigershark, Troy Shadow X2, Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great for the hobby and you scored some gift cards...congrats...did you find the little ring? Sometimes my finds get caught inside my junk finds...coins are always stuck inside bottle caps and sometimes I think I lost something and find it stuck inside a piece of junk...I put all my finds in one pocket and separate them when I get home.
No sir I have not found the little ring. But I will keep looking for it.

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking ring.
Been there , done that on losing a find. Lost one of my gold finds last summer but found it 3 days later far from where I thought I lost it.

OP
OP
Digg Mo

Digg Mo

Oct 18, 2006
Texas
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro,Tesoro Sidewinder,Tesoro Conquistador, Tesoro Tigershark, Troy Shadow X2, Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking ring.
Been there , done that on losing a find. Lost one of my gold finds last summer but found it 3 days later far from where I thought I lost it.

The truck has been cleaned and didn't find the ring. Went thru all the bags and no ring. I guess I must have dropped it back in to the surf and hopefully it can be found by another hunter.

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great story and return, congrats! That was a big ring......

Cliff

TXHal

Mar 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Ace 250
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Sting Ray, Cibola,
Silver U Max, and Sidewinder
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great find! Awesome return!! Good Karma is coming your way!

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome find and even awesomer that you were able to find the owner and return it so quickly. Well Done! :thumbsup:

TexasAggie11

Oct 1, 2013
College Station, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a Texas Aggie myself, I would like to say thank you for returning the Aggie Ring you found. Over 95% of our student body (currently 58,809 strong) eagerly looks forward to the day when they meet the academic qualifications to order their ring. Even after graduation, our former students wear their Aggie Ring with pride for their entire lives. Even though the owner of the ring you found had already ordered a replacement, I know he must have been excited to be reunited with the original.

OP, next time you find yourself in College Station, Texas, please allow us to show you a little Aggie hospitality.

Here is my Aggie Ring, along with my father's and grandfather's:
ieb9d0k.jpg

OP
OP
Digg Mo

Digg Mo

Oct 18, 2006
Texas
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a Texas Aggie myself, I would like to say thank you for returning the Aggie Ring you found. Over 95% of our student body (currently 58,809 strong) eagerly looks forward to the day when they meet the academic qualifications to order their ring. Even after graduation, our former students wear their Aggie Ring with pride for their entire lives. Even though the owner of the ring you found had already ordered a replacement, I know he must have been excited to be reunited with the original.

OP, next time you find yourself in College Station, Texas, please allow us to show you a little Aggie hospitality.

Here is my Aggie Ring, along with my father's and grandfather's:

Thanks TexasAggie11. I received an email from the owner and he said that he had written up a short 'story' on how he lost the ring and how he was reunited with it. He has sent it to the Texas A&M Association of Former Students to share with them as well. If I can get a copy of the newsletter I will post it on the forum. Also, that's an awsome looking collection of class rings.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Awesome find, and better story!!!!!

WTG!!!! You make all of us treasure hunters look good!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread