Todays halves - 1 - 18 - 12

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Today's halves - 1 - 18 - 12

Had a pretty good day with halves today and I was able to end my 4 half box skunk streak from last week with one of my best half boxes ever tonight. I found 18 keepers in my only half box for today but I was actually hoping for much more because the box started off so well. I found a '66 reverse ender and a '65 in the 2nd roll then 2 x '68D's & 2 x '69D's in the 3rd roll and a couple of more rolls with 2 keepers so I thought I might get around 50 keepers or so total but most of the keepers were in the first half of the box so I was a little surprised I only found a total of 18 keepers for the box. But I'm sure not complaining because this was sure a great box for me. :)

I actually have another box from this same bank (bank 3 - my main p/u bank) to p/u but I wasn't able to get it today because the Mon. holiday and the coin counter @ my dump bank was out of service yesterday so both of these factors screwed up my dump schedule & my cash flow for this week. I'm going to try and get the 2nd box tomorrow or Fri. I sure hope I hit a silver vein & get another box like today's but I might just as likely be starting another skunk streak again. I've also got 2 more half boxes ordered from a new p/u bank on Mon.

Anyway here's today's results:

Bank 1:
$291.50 customer halves: just 7 NIFC's including 3 proofs ('77S, '81S, & an '80S obv. ender)

Bank 2:
$6.50 loose halves: 1 x '67

Bank 3:
1 half Box: 2 x '65
1 x '66 (rev. ender)
7 x '67
4 x '68D
4 x '69D
& several P & D NIFC's

So I found a total of 19 x 40%'s & 3 clad proofs for the day so I'm quite happy and hoping the 2nd box waiting for me @ the last bank is just as good (or better) as the 1st box. :)

H$H

Upvote 0

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's halves - 1 - 18 - 12

nice work man keep it up! proofs are always fun to find!

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congrats and what a great day for your SF! :hello2: Those are the finds that keep the thirst alive! :icon_sunny:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Dekay

Dec 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey SilverFace, that is a good day! Keep it up and the pile will continue growing. Nice job.

HH Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread