Todays Hunt

gwakeley

Apr 4, 2011
Bought two boxes of dimes and a box of cents. Nothing exciting though, cents were all 2012 and out of the two dime boxes i got one silver FDR.

Does anyone here pick up from TD bank, i havent had much luck with them. Only one silver in the past three or four boxes of dimes. Time to ask at the branch I have my accounts with about ordering halves. Problem is where to dump them. Id begin dumping at TD but, i think with the $100 half bag i will wear out my welcome quick.

Upvote 0

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Bought two boxes of dimes and a box of cents. Nothing exciting though, cents were all 2012 and out of the two dime boxes i got one silver FDR.

Does anyone here pick up from TD bank, i havent had much luck with them. Only one silver in the past three or four boxes of dimes. Time to ask at the branch I have my accounts with about ordering halves. Problem is where to dump them. Id begin dumping at TD but, i think with the $100 half bag i will wear out my welcome quick.

I think alot of members dump at the penny arcade.. but a $100 half bag dosen't sound right :dontknow:

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
TD won't order halves anymore after last year, as someone ordered like 20-25 boxes from one branch, and corporate shut down halves for TD. The bag does fill at $100 for most TDs, so it isn't "America's most convenient bank" for halves.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread