todays hunt

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it was cold this morning and sure didnt feel like working so i called in and hit the coffee shop.sooniwas on a trail through the woods looking down i spotted my first find. Picture 199.jpg
rough little guy it was,i keep hiking the trail.i just kept walking thinking how nice it is to hear nature rather than machines and tools,soon i heard water crashing over the rocks a small waterfall with a little pool beneath it and another one below,i went in to the second pool and found this one.
Picture 201.jpg as i worked my way up to the first pool i found the best one for the day Picture 198.jpg also found this fossil that looks to me as been touched by man but may never know Picture 202.jpg on the way back i looked back down in the trail and picked up one i missed going in Picture 200.jpg not a killer day but one i enjoyed Picture 195.jpg

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any day hunting is better than a day at work. It sounds like you needed the time and it was well spent. Nice finds jamie. I can imagine that fossil on a necklace. Nice finds.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Jamey! Nice day of hunting. I know nothing about fossils, so what I'm about to say is practically worthless. Why even say it??? Why not? That looks like a pendant rather than a fossil. I like it a lot!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skipping work, Huh! Oh Well, at least you were able to find some goodies. Nice points and material. I do like the fossil imprint. It's what's left after the outside hard shell has eroded away. Cool! :icon_thumright:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang you got some good ones. My hunts dont even come close to the artifacts you find. But I also enjoy the quiet. The quiet is the best part of the hunt. Nice finds

crackalackin

Greenie
Jul 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like a good day collecting and a peaceful break from the rat race all in one. Thanks for letting us see those finds!

musky44

Jan 29, 2010
west viginia
looks like u made the most of your day off. nice finds. that swirly thing is cool. i would put it on the fossil page and see if they can help u. hopefully its not a fossil cause if that was made by man u may have something pretty rare. keep us posted on that piece.

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks everyone,dont worry larson my boss knows about my condition.it gets worse this time of year:laughing7:

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh muskey it is a fossil imprint but this one looks to be fine tuned to me,as i have seen them before.i only pick them up if found with artifacts like this one Picture 205.jpg Picture 206.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread