todays hurricane Sandy finds

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather didn't really start to deteriorate until later on today. Sooo.. I only got rain whipped for about an hour..ha ha.. by then I was cold and had had enough. Overall I had a very good day. Points aren't everywhere here but there's a lot of interesting things in between.

ForumRunner_20121025_190441.png

ForumRunner_20121025_190747.png

ForumRunner_20121025_190933.png

ForumRunner_20121025_191058.png

Upvote 0

birdpointgriswold

May 23, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOHIO said:
yeah been a while...spent my summer camped out in the highlands with a mexican cartel. Did I miss anything?

Sohio! Dude ive been waiting for you to make a return! Welcome back! Oh yeah thanks for the cartel invite..

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOHIO said:
yeah been a while...spent my summer camped out in the highlands with a mexican cartel. Did I miss anything?

Just the norm with a few highlights. And me running out of breath on a few threads..haha. I'm glad your back.. felt like I was filling your boots for a bit. "Sometimes people don't know how to take what I say either" any new stuff on your end?

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sohio! Oh yeah thanks for the cartel invite..

next year buddy :icon_thumleft: lol just in case the law rolls through here i should probably say I DID NOT spend the summer the highlands with mexicans it was yodlers yeah i spent the summer in the highlands with yodlers.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm glad your back.. felt like I was filling your boots for a bit.

Well if you didn't get threatened to get kicked off here a couple times or more then you probably didn't do very good.

nothing new here ...had to get a new computer.....wasn't in a big hurry to get one either was busy digging roots all summer just finished up collecting and selling black walnuts all oct. etc etc. haven't been hunting flint much found a drill over summer was about it I would post it but ive recently killed another dig camera. I just can't keep one im too rough on them i get em wet and dirty and scratched all to florida.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
your boots for a bit. "Sometimes people don't know how to take what I say either"

Well let me know if i need to straighten anyone up in here and or set them straight. esp texans:laughing7:

N

natchitoches

you could not straighten up a texan, if he had both hands tied behind his back.and he was blind. lol
he would eat you alive

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scratched to all Florida...Nice

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks.. getting ready to post fossils from today"sat."" In the fossil forum. You should see the whale vertebrae

Spook1959

Greenie
Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You offered the three ringer... I found one last week walking banks looking for AIA. Know very little about the CW bullets. Can you share any knowledge on them? Thanks from TN!

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet and the relic hunting forum will be a wealth of knowledge for you. Post your find in military relics. the people there can be a lot more precise with the information than myself. The Minie ball" was the transition from musket balls fired from a smooth bore barrel to the first bullet shaped projectiles fired from a rifled barrel. Invented by a French man with the last name Minie. Congratulations on the find.. be sure to focus some attention to the area you found that.

Last edited:

Spook1959

Greenie
Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Gator for the info. Actually was hunting AIA on the spot when I found the minnie and is a hot bed for IA
where a creek meets a major river here in TN. Have found IA dating back as far as 9,000 years B.P. right there within 50 yards.

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure thing.. happy hunting.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@ GB I sent you a PM yesterday (it was a nice one) did you get it?

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I replied. ??

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didnt get it. but just as long as you got it thats fine. i deleted some old messages I might of did yours by mistake.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread