Good luck & Happy hunting~

OP
OP
goadster

goadster

Apr 9, 2005
Dayton, Oh
Re: Today's Moulin Rouge

I just typed in "Princess Pat Rouge" and a site came up that sells old makeup containers....Says they want 30 bucks for theirs. Doesn't matter because I'll keep it anyway, but it's neat to look up. The question was asked what it said under Princess Pat and after checking it out with my magnifying glass I saw that it reads "Duo Tone".... Happy MD'ing to one and all.......Goadster

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice find!

HH

Lonewolfe

F

Floater

That is a good looking tin. It has a lot of character. Nice find Goadster. HH

OP
OP
goadster

goadster

Apr 9, 2005
Dayton, Oh

Boy, I'll tell you what....This is the coolest website with the coolest people. Everyone is so encouraging. Makes you want to go out and find as much as you can. You're all good folk.........I've just received permission to detect the property that contains a one-room schoolhouse. My Dad went there as a young-un and he's 92, soon to be 93......I hope to have much to scan for the site......Thanks again to all for enjoying this as much as I do......Goadster

root

Feb 25, 2005
Southeastern Pa.

Hi Goadster!! I dug a Princess Pat tin a few months back. Still had the rouge inside but the mirror on reverse of lid was busted. Is your mirror intact?

root

OP
OP
goadster

goadster

Apr 9, 2005
Dayton, Oh

Sorry to say, Root, there was no trace of a mirror whatsoever....I'm gonna have to shovel out this whole area. It's at the back of the yard with a quiet little creek running through it, and seems to have been a old dumping area. So far I have pulled out 3 bullets, the rouge tin, a 1948 University of Dayton football good luck piece, and some wheaties.......I'm getting a bigger shovel!!! Hopefully the fiance' will have good luck and sell the property in the next few months, so I have to check out the whole property before that happens........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread