Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Today's online relationships

I know a guy that spent 2 grand on an internet dating site. Months went by and he had a couple dates but he was ready to call to get his money back. But as fate would have it, he got a date with a tall blonde drink of water and they fell in love and got married. Fifteen years later, she is a MD and he is a recently divorced shell of a man. No, really. I know of about ten women that have left their husbands for greener pastures......... found...on the internet.
That is just some funny stuff right there I dont care who you are. No, really. :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The question is: Was she "hot" :dontknow:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

Pretty hot she is. When I say she is a MD I mean Medical Doctor, not a Metal Detectorist , nor a metal detector. Medical Doctor trumps metal detectorist or metal detecting almost every time (when it comes to marriage or online dating). If I were doing an online relationship, I would be looking for a MD, that MD'd with a big assortment of cool MD's. :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You would look for a MD, that's aiming low there buddy.. :tongue3:

I only look for the COO, or CEO's if they're hot that is :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Depends on what kind of COO, CEO you are looking for.. Would you chase a NUN? :laughing9: :tongue3: :tongue3:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No, nuns have bad habits :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

O.K. Look up Ceo, Coo's who are single. And Hot.. Send a Flirt!!! :-* Online Dating, Make sure you Use Protection.. :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Protection like Smith & Wesson :dontknow:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53 said:
Protection like Smith & Wesson :dontknow:
Smith & Wesson, Remington, Winchester, Mossberg, Beneli, Beretta..

They Can all be used in a Shotgun Wedding :laughing9: :laughing9:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

Awesome stuff you guys, I could never keep up with your astronomical wittyness's. Seriously. Anyway, my shell of a man buddy just hooked up with a corporate lawyer, a brunette bomber from hell. He embraces punishment and she is desperate. COO's and CEO's are not relationship material, nobody wants to have a relationship with power freak. :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gleaner1, Freaks are a good thing :tongue3:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gleaner1 said:
Awesome stuff you guys, I could never keep up with your astronomical wittyness's. Seriously. Anyway, my shell of a man buddy just hooked up with a corporate lawyer, a brunette bomber from hell. He embraces punishment and she is desperate. COO's and CEO's are not relationship material, nobody wants to have a relationship with power freak. :laughing7:
gleaner1, You have to Assert Yourself, Lay down the law.. Before they beat you to the punch.. :tongue3:
spartacus53 said:
Speaking of!!! How is the nite life treating you.. CEO's, And COO's do stay and work late at the Office.. :tongue3:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

poorhunter78 said:
gleaner1 said:
gleaner1, You have to Assert Yourself, Lay down the law.. Before they beat you to the punch.. :tongue3:
spartacus53 said:
Speaking of!!! How is the nite life treating you.. CEO's, And COO's do stay and work late at the Office.. :tongue3:
Not nowadays...

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gleaner1 said:
poorhunter78 said:
gleaner1 said:
spartacus53 said:
Not nowadays...
Start with a 6 pack, If that don't help.. Get a Keg.. It will help loosen a few screws.. :tongue3:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gleaner1 said:
Never go on an online date sober. Never. After all, that's why yer doin it. :tard:
Yeah! And thats what happened to my TV hero.. Al Bundy.. First it's a 6 pack, then dinner, A 6 pack. Then a Movie: Another 6 pack. Then its sittin in the car Smooching: Another 6 pack. Then Guess what, You finally get lucky..

Next day, You wake up wondering what happened the night before, While trying to figure out why you have a ring on..

Shotgun Wedding.. Use Protection when dating online.. Ue The "DELETE" button. :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

poorhunter78 said:
gleaner1 said:
Never go on an online date sober. Never. After all, that's why yer doin it. :tard:
Yeah! And thats what happened to my TV hero.. Al Bundy.. First it's a 6 pack, then dinner, A 6 pack. Then a Movie: Another 6 pack. Then its sittin in the car Smooching: Another 6 pack. Then Guess what, You finally get lucky..

Next day, You wake up wondering what happened the night before, While trying to figure out why you have a ring on..

Shotgun Wedding.. Use Protection when dating online.. Ue The "DELETE" button. :laughing9:

reminds me of a country song that says "I'm married to a waitress and I don't even know her name" LOL :laughing9: Red

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug And Red said:
poorhunter78 said:
gleaner1 said:

reminds me of a country song that says "I'm married to a waitress and I don't even know her name" LOL :laughing9: Red
I know a guy who woke up married, They found him in a barn! Surrounded by this strange Moooowing sound!! :laughing9: :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Sad true story :
I dated an MD with double D's . Slender , tall enough to hunt geese with a rake , dark hair that hung below her waist . Runner , rower , new age . Wanted a 'house husband' to make babies with her and stay home and raise them while she practiced medicine . Didn't quite fit my job description and I declined the offer .
She found a guy and married him on my birthday (I got an invitation to the wedding). They had three little girls and she built a very large practice . Life was good for all of them until breast cancer
overtook her . Left Donald a widower with three young girls to care for .
Kimberly Stearns MD , RIP .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread