:icon_scratch:

are you still lonesome Bob :D

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Tee, tell your husband :thumbsup: Take a look at my avatar, they don't wear stuff like that around here and they know if they try it there will be hell to pay.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
It has been very difficult for me to raise 2 girls by myself and try to erase the influence they come home with after a weekend at their mothers house. I say by myself, that's not entirely true, I have had a lot of help and encouragement (and a lot of unsolicited advice) from friends and family. The biggest thing I have tried to teach them when it comes to make-up and jewelry is that "Less is More". If you leave the house looking like an id10t that is exactly what people are going to think you are. Your outside appearance is the first impression people have of you and it is usually the one that lasts the longest. I am sure there are some very nice, smart, fun loving people out there that I will never know because the first time I saw them they looked like they just escaped from clown college and I just didn't want to have anything to do with them.

I appreciate the compliment Tee but class and modesty are not my main goals (but they are important), teaching them how the world really works is most important. That person that sees you dressed badly, too much make-up, dyed hair...etc. today could very easily be the person interviewing you for a job or deciding weather to give you a loan at the bank tomorrow. I am lucky, they are really intelligent girls so I'm not too worried about their future.

All I can do is hope some of what I tell them sinks in and makes sense to them eventually. At least I know they won't be running around with their butts hanging out of their pants looking like :tard: 's
Charlie

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Yes I am still here and wish to add that I am not too fond of caps worn with the bill in the back so there too. Bob

T

trish76642

mcgearhead said:
I wear my hat backwards whenever I am working on cars. And I am working on cars everyday !

So there !

lol...and im sure you look really cute in it too mcgear ;D :wink:

Hey you know anything about a leaky transmission..if you do pm me will ya, i have a question.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
texastee2007 said:
do you know what an honor it is to hear a Father talk like this? You inspire ALL fathers to reach for that goal line....that they to can be a strong influance in their daughters' lives....I salute you and the ideals you are instilling into your fine ladies....mom needs to either watch and learn or back up a bit...NO CHILD Pawns Please!!! Your children only suffer!!!! I hope anyone follows your lead man/woman and teach your children well!!! thank your for stepping forward in honor.
Let me add my ATTABOY . Raised 3 girls and a boy with the same attitude .T has read the story if you haven't .
Had a panic attack when I came face to face with a young man with 6 colors of hair and piercings all over his visible hide .................
My fear was that he might be #5 : the result of a drunken interlude with a parrot during my youth ;D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a matter of what a person likes..
I hate~ tattoos on arms and leg
~long hair on men
~body parts pierced
when i see people (men and woman) who are to large for the clothes they have on... and they have the
"muffin top" going on just because they want to wear low rise jeans.. which they SHOULDNT!
when i see these things.... i wonder..is it to much self esteem or none at all?
but bra straps... is it a huge big deal? would you like some who clearly shouldnt, to go braless.... YIKES!
really BOB it could be worse! i would much rather see bra straps then to be forced to see boobs
hanging well below were they should be!!!! ( which yes you do see down here in fl.... )

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Wear your hat as you see fit,I work on cars ,doing restorations and don'w wear any hat, There are devices to corral bra straps and keep them where they belong, as for big boobs in Florida ,I don't know, as I am In Mi.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
its a matter of what a person likes..
I hate~ tattoos on arms and leg
~long hair on men
~body parts pierced
when i see people (men and woman) who are to large for the clothes they have on... and they have the
"muffin top" going on just because they want to wear low rise jeans.. which they SHOULDNT!
when i see these things.... i wonder..is it to much self esteem or none at all?
but bra straps... is it a huge big deal? would you like some who clearly shouldnt, to go braless.... YIKES!
really BOB it could be worse! i would much rather see bra straps then to be forced to see boobs
hanging well below were they should be!!!! ( which yes you do see down here in fl.... )

OK I'll go change....tee hangs head.....kidding.

oh T are you braless again? grab the cam!! FAST!
...hahahah love you

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah.. he just called me T... he said that exact thing! i believe it went like this.. " kelly, i dont ever want miss T to wear a bra".
yes yes... that was it... oh and he lovesssss you!

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
I can deal with seeing bra straps when females wear tank tops. IMHO, at least they are wearing a bra. What I can't stand is when females wear colored/striped bras that can be seen through their shirt. If you're going to wear a white shirt then wear a white or beige colored bra, not something that has flourescent stripes.

Sue

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
smurf-42 said:
I can deal with seeing bra straps when females wear tank tops. IMHO, at least they are wearing a bra. What I can't stand is when females wear colored/striped bras that can be seen through their shirt. If you're going to wear a white shirt then wear a white or beige colored bra, not something that has flourescent stripes.

Sue

hahaha i do that all the time! oh well!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
P R O V E I T K E L L Y L U V!

Don Jose de La Mancha

ok REAL... you got it... just zoom in on this pic! its way obvious. LOL

Attachments

• s1260804029_30165072_5294449.gif
    s1260804029_30165072_5294449.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 157

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Real de Tayopa said:
P R O V E I T K E L L Y L U V!

Don Jose de La Mancha

you' re going to get her in trouble......

and T you know i dont need any help getting into trouble!!
(hope you had a great weekend... i miss you T)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread