Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, interesting materials. Thanks for the view.

Thanks Man,I was beginning to think I was the only one who could see my post.:laughing7: Just a tough crowd in here I guess.:icon_scratch:
Take Care,
& Best to ya!
Pete,:hello:

Last edited:

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
cool.... i keep wanting to get me a md sos i can mix it up as well. whats the metal ring under fishing lure anything interesting or just junk... great outing

OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool.... i keep wanting to get me a md sos i can mix it up as well. whats the metal ring under fishing lure anything interesting or just junk... great outing

Pretty much junk,It's a part of a 1800's parsol.I've found quite a few & keep them.They can help date the site though on what else to expect when found.Yea man get you a detector then you can cover all the forms of relics.:icon_thumright: You can see how they would look here...................
SUPERB Antique French Fashion Doll Ivory Parasol! from doriansroom on Ruby Lane
Take Care,

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks pete ive been looking into what one i should start with.... md that is....it probably wont be long before i break down and get one.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
id feel sorry for my wife if i got one though she'd probably lose track of me. it would definately be a kid in the candy store type situation...i know of some places that would be killer to try like the 1800s iron furnace employee town in the middle of the woods...nothing stands of course but probably loads of goodies in the ground ....may have been mded before but maybe not its pretty secluded and not many know where the town actually set.

OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very impressive
Thanks man,& good luck on the wife thing.Luckly I can blame mine on the wife.As she knew I liked looking for this relic stuff & bought me a detector a few years ago for christmas.I've had fun every sense.:laughing7:

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
actually my wife is a hunter as well we just love finding things shed be right out there with me if i would unlock her from the kitchen and let her have some shoes

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. You would be surprised at all the civil war stuff I find when artifact hunting here. I gps the spot and go back with my metal detector. The best of both worlds. Now if I could find that elusive copper culture I heard about.
Nice water hunt. Good luck.

OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. You would be surprised at all the civil war stuff I find when artifact hunting here. I gps the spot and go back with my metal detector. The best of both worlds. Now if I could find that elusive copper culture I heard about.
Nice water hunt. Good luck.
Thanks TnM,Good to hear from ya!I hope you get your wish and find some nice copper artifacts soon.Other then the copper pendant they have been very scarce in this part of the country for me.
Take Care,
& Best to ya!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Pete. I am working on a Confederate picket line right now. One weekend metal detecting the next artifact hunting unless one is beating the other. I need to stop and post something. Thanks for the kind words and keep the treasure's coming.
Happy Huntn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread