Todays S Padre Beach Finds!

love2Dig!

Sep 23, 2013
Port Isabel
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE
Garrett AT Pro
My hunt this evening was pretty good. I've been using the 4" coil on my T2 for about a 2 months now because someone stole my larger one while I was hunting a trashy area at a park. Took it right out of my jeep. Sure wish I would have seen. But anyway it's hard to cover a lot of ground but I'm still doing pretty good. The ring is 925 silver. My guess is it's been in the surf a while because of the pitting. Not real sure how long it takes though. The bracelet I'm assuming is junk. It has 925 arzon ( I think that's what it says). The cross had me excited for a second when it was covered in sand but that was quickly gone. Some fishing weight and all clad as usual. But I am pretty stoked about the ring. Had a blast out there and that's all that matters.

Attachments

• image-2582089854.jpg
    image-2582089854.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 3

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did good! As your name states you "love2dig", you sure got that right. :thumbsup:

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Good haul, especially considering the small coil. Neat silver ring! :icon_thumright::blob9:

A cowardly rat indeed to swipe your large coil, grr!
:mad::BangHead: My son's backpack was swiped by some jerk in a park while he explained the hobby to a couple nice old ladies nearby -- his detecting equipment was in his hands, but stolen in the pack were nice jacket, keys, personal stuff. We've detected more cautiously since. Andi

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds, nice.

OP
OP
love2Dig!

love2Dig!

Sep 23, 2013
Port Isabel
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE
Garrett AT Pro
Thanks y'all. I'm not real big on beach hunting but the Garrett never did work right. The T2 is awesome on land but gets an attitude in the wet sand. A lot of winter Texans and tourists come through here with their detectors so their is good and bad when it comes to swinging the beaches here. The good is for a very busy beach on spring break I dig very little garbage. The bad is the dry sand yields little and have to be on the wet stuff. I just need to get a new beach detector or send this AT Pro back to Garrett. But the bright side is the last two days has yielded a ring each time. Only been detecting for 6-7 months and I'm getting better every day. There is a huge learning curve with this hobby/addiction!! People think u just go swing and that's just not the case.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread