Todays Score

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Today's Score

Took a trip to one of my old dump banks where I haven't been to in 6 months. Seems that have a new policy where you get charged 10% if you dump over $500.00 in a day or $1000.00 in a month.
I was a bit disappointed.
I filled up the $500.00 bag after about $200.00 into the dump. I asked the teller who was changing the bag if I could give it a look for some oldies. She said sure.
Here is what I got
3x 1964 Kennedy
44x 40% Kennedy
Best dump I ever took !
HH
Rich

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's Score

Wow, nice score Rich. They let you cherrypick the bag? Thats awsome. Too bad about the 10% fee. That sucks.

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010

Nice score, Rich. You and I always follow the "Golden Rule". Never leave anything behind no matter what. "Riley's" tail would have been waggin if he was in your car. Ha!
keep it up. There's a big score out there for somebody.
rileyboy

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mr. Hartford--you got the touch. You know how to talk to people and that is the key. Go to dump; come back with a load of silver. :hello2:

I still can't get over Riley the silver-sniffing dog. He needs to be our mascot. I laughed so hard that I was starting to tear-up.

apush :read2:

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009

wow. i once saw silver and guy said no to me, i was pissed. today same guy i saw a ton of silver and golden rims and just said fml

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

wow you are lucky. wish i had a teller that would let me cherry pick the dumps :icon_thumright:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

wow, very nice...i am always scared to look at the bag when its being changed in fear i'll spot a bunch-o-silver in the bag, but they wouldnt let me have it if i asked, (i would imagine, since my bank is very uptight & strict), but i always dare myself to look anyways! :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread