Today’s the day! -Mel Fisher

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, you have cleared the easiest part of the journey.

high&dry

Mar 8, 2014
SWFL
Detector(s) used
X-terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a Great looking couple the two of you make. Congrat's to the two of you on your Banner Finds in the finding of one another. We wish you both a Blessed and Happy Marriage for Many years to come. You both have the main ingredient for a happy and successful marriage, and that's for having the Good Lord in both your lives. Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. May the Good Lord continue to bless you and America. We all like to hear Positive stories here and your story is for certain one for sure. I too vote Banner Finds.:icon_thumleft::usflag:

EXACTLY what he said!! Congrats

mech1

Greenie
Jan 5, 2013
SE PA
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations !! This looks like the start of a great relationship.. many ,,, future blessings to come !

OP
OP
G

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you everybody! Much love to you all <3

Congrats to the both of you. If you met her at pro-second amendment rally she is certainly a keeper and your perfect backup all the way around. :icon_thumright:

Haha that's what I've said from the beginning: if you found her at a gun rally, odds are she's gonna be pretty good ;)

Congrats. But I think she deserves better than the Fisher F2 mentioned in your avatar...:laughing7:

hahaha that's the funniest thing ever lol

I second that! Congrats to both of you and may you have many beautiful years detecting and supporting the Second Amendment together!:thumbsup:

thank you man. :)

your selfie with the two of you,
Gotta be the best pic I’ve ever seen on this site....congrats to both of you!

That's so kind. Honestly my favorite selfie I've ever taken ;)

Now that is treasure ! Banner with no hesitation. .

She truly is a banner find ;)

Many blessings as you begin your lifelong partnership! What a creative beginning. Life will be interesting at every turn. Congratulations to each of you and both of you!

Thank you so much man :)

What a Great looking couple the two of you make. Congrat's to the two of you on your Banner Finds in the finding of one another. We wish you both a Blessed and Happy Marriage for Many years to come. You both have the main ingredient for a happy and successful marriage, and that's for having the Good Lord in both your lives. Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. May the Good Lord continue to bless you and America. We all like to hear Positive stories here and your story is for certain one for sure. I too vote Banner Finds.:icon_thumleft::usflag:

Thank you so much DDog. You aren't kidding. If we didn't have Him in our lives, we would be so lost right now. We thank God every day for everything He's done to change us, and prepare us for this amazing marriage :)

OP
OP
G

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Also, the day after our engagement, we went back to our creek and she found this amazing shark tooth [emoji23][emoji23] Like I’m marrying a girl who just brings me amazing finds [emoji23][emoji7] ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539577216.320816.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539577236.162383.jpg

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations!! Looks like you found yourself a keeper!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread