Todays Yank........

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Yank........

Yank....that word sounds funny. Anyway, another day with mostly 40%'ers. Those 90% have been pretty elusive lately but I feel I am closing in on em, I feel it I tell ya.....ha!! Can't yank em if ya don't hunt em right!!!

Some of these 40%'ers have a rusty color to them. Could this be water? I can't think of anything else. I did find a proof and a couple NIFC's.

I also talked to ole Fiddy Cent today. He had a HUGE day with well over 100 silver keepers...lots of 90% he said...maybe that's where all the 90%'ers are......grrrrrr.......he is supposed to be calling me back with exact numbers. He said he had Walkers, Franklins, 64's, 40%, proofs and NIFC's......nice variety!!

Today's totals.......

64's - 3
65's - 2
66's - 5
67's - 28
68's - 12
69's - 8

58 Total Silver Keepers

Attachments

• Bling 002.jpg
    Bling 002.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 338
  • Bling 003.jpg
    Bling 003.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Yank........

Yank....hmmm interesting coin roll hunting term there LJ. Yeah I am happy to pull any 90%er. Today I pulled six along with a good amount of 40%ers. Also been finding a lot of pristine gold plated halves. Interesting. Anyway love the silver and I will be treating you with a picture hopefully tomorrow.

Golden Silver

That makes you a yanker and not a yankee!
Nice haul!

Yank....that word sounds funny
you are too cute :D
i think that your right, that coloring looks like a mineral deposit from hard water :thumbsup:
man you and Fiddy never take a break do you?

LJ said:
Yank....that word sounds funny.

That word doesn't sound funny at all..................to someone north of the Mason - Dixon line. 8)

Kudos on your finds there LJ ! Those 90%ers can't be far away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back