time machine

Dec 23, 2011
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
Whites dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
today's

It's been awhile since I've done any metal detecting, the weather and my honey to-do list has
kept me grounded. Today the temperature outside was hovering around freezing and I scratch
one of my jobs off the to-do list, new shutters. So finally I was able to get out for a few hours I
didn't find much but it was great just getting out.

Thanks TM.

Attachments

• 672.JPG
    672.JPG
    962.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 673.JPG
    673.JPG
    993.2 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 4

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you're pulling up musket balls you're obviously in the right area. I know what you mean about the cold. I went out the other day and when I left my house is was 16 degrees. Fortunately I was going about 20 miles south where the temperature was a balmy 29.

OP
OP
T

time machine

Dec 23, 2011
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
Whites dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DB the farm I've been hunting has 2000 acres of land and I only detected about 400 acres of it this year. I have found over
a 100 musket balls most in a 10 acres field along with 15 coppers. The earliest copper which you ID, as a 1700 William iii half penny
was in petty good shape. With winter approaching I guest I'll will have plenty of time to reflect on 2014 and make plans for 2015.
DB thank you for your reply and I hope you and all the members have a "Safe and Happy Holidays".

TM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread