tonight History Sneak peek ‘Billion Dollar Wreck’ Tuesday, February 2 10PM eastern

Show seems like another lost cause next to Oak Island

Hollywood doesn't care it's all about the ratings, they got all the releases signed I'm sure.
.....now if someone would tell me what net work it's on maybe I can find it on free TV. :)

History Channel

I think I have that, channel 2 maybe.
Thanks Jeff!

I think airlift could actually worsen his condition unless they stay very low. Its a pressure game. I do remember something from scuba class they you're not supposed to fly for a while after a deep dive. However they have charts for that stuff.

It was tough seeing such a big young guy in such distress. I think your first mixed gas dive should be to whatever depth the mix starts, then switch back to regular air and come up...not decent another 100ft and stay down for 20 minutes and have a full decompression cycle to go through.

Anyway, if it were my wreck I'd have sold it to Odysessy for $5m, 5% of any gold found (in gold) and the ability to watch/participate in the salvage operation. I wonder if they'd take that deal on the shot of a billion dollars.

I think airlift could actually worsen his condition unless they stay very low. Its a pressure game. I do remember something from scuba class they you're not supposed to fly for a while after a deep dive. However they have charts for that stuff.

It was tough seeing such a big young guy in such distress. I think your first mixed gas dive should be to whatever depth the mix starts, then switch back to regular air and come up...not decent another 100ft and stay down for 20 minutes and have a full decompression cycle to go through.

Anyway, if it were my wreck I'd have sold it to Odysessy for $5m, 5% of any gold found (in gold) and the ability to watch/participate in the salvage operation. I wonder if they'd take that deal on the shot of a billion dollars.

couldn't find much online in the old News papers.
I wonder where he found the Gold Shipment listed & the Confidence.
the original lack of info given out is odd.

But I suppose that could be blamed on the era

That archaeologist had better slip into a bikini real quick or I'm done watching this show...

That archaeologist had better slip into a bikini real quick or I'm done watching this show...

Lol she's Borderline Cute :tongue3:
First glance of her I always think mmm !
but she wears off quick & I think Ehh ! . Not sure why yet.
maybe it is because she's over dressed

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back