Tonight I got a reason to write my first post.

briantripp

Dec 25, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
IMAG0074.jpg IMAG0074.jpg IMAG0075.jpg IMAG0075.jpg IMAG0076.jpg So tonight I got a box of halves, not my first I generally get about 6 boxes a week, but tonight I got home and watched a movie with my son and girlfriend and I managed to open two rolls before the girl insisted I watch the movie. But before I got to the movie the first two rolls contained a walker and a 67'. Since i like the suspense I desided to not check date until I finished the rest of the box. the remaining box contained 7 more silver halves. And after the movie the girlfriend went to get ice cream so i had time to open the rest of the box. after the box i checked the date...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait for it...............................................................................................................................................................................1921d walking liberty........by far my best ever find will post pics after i figure out how.....most likely tomarrow

Last edited:
Upvote 0

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a once in a lifetime find if you really did. Congrats! What state do you live in?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW 1921d walker, a real nice date!
208,000 minted(half as many as the mighty 1909-S V.D.B(a mintage of 484,000)) Redbook valued at $325 in G-4, of course, I am not a good coin grader.
Thanks for sharing, I hope to see more posts from you!!
HH
Buff
:thumbsup:

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweetness. You'll be high for a month.

Eldar11

Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, a great find! I have yet to find a walker.

silvereyes

Jan 7, 2011
That's a great score. You just never know what's out there. That will keep your interest up for awhile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread