Tony Putty - T&T Archaeological Consulting passing

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Founded in 1986, T&T Archaeological Consulting provides two distinct forms of service.

Teresa Putty heads up academic and research endeavors (including artifact evaluation as it relates to authenticity and rarity).
Tony Putty's efforts are focused on the commercial aspects of artifact acquisition, providing appraisal values and investment advice.

10 years of auction sales.

The obituary:
Leonard Anthony “Tony” Putty
June 22, 1955 - October 23, 2023

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Leonard Anthony Putty of Shelbyville, Indiana, born in Lebanon, Tennessee, who passed away on October 23, 2023, at the age of 68, leaving to mourn family and friends. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Leonard Anthony Putty to pay them a last tribute.

He was predeceased by : his parents, Leonard H. Putty and Helen Putty (Bunch); and his brother Roger Putty. He is survived by : his wife Teresa Kay Theobald; his daughters, Amber Kay Franklin (Stan) of Indianapolis and Sarah Elizabeth Holtz (Brian) of Indianapolis; his brother Tim Putty (Dee) of Tucson, Arizona; his grandchildren, Mekhi, Ellie, Masen, Maddyn, Antonio, Noah, Ella and Owen; and his great grandchildren, Jayden, Liam and Grayson. He is also survived by several nieces and nephews.

Visitation was held on Thursday, October 26th 2023 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Freeman Family Funeral Homes (819 S Harrison St, Shelbyville, IN 46176). A funeral service was held on Thursday, October 26th 2023 at 1:00 PM at the same location.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew Tony since the mid 1980's, having many interactions over the years, including visiting him and Teresa at their home.

I will miss talking to him. It was always enjoyable to visit and talk to him, to get his views and opinions on many things. I did not always agree on his views, but respected him very much, and considered him a friend from day 1.

Upvote 3

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know him or deal with him, but it's always sad to see another light go out. My condolences to all affected.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread