Took the 5900 di pro for a walk!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday took a walk with 5900,gave the surf master a rest.Man what a detector once it ground balance out it id right on,the needle pegged all the way to the right and if it sticks it's float copper,and it was with that nice green patina on it.found three pieces about half pound all to gather. Thought for sure at one point it went to the right but jumped a round a little. I should of kept walking but targets were few and far in between so I dug sure enough an old rusty spike.
Man at one point it read pull tab I dug to make sure,and that's what it was.At one time it stop on gold had a steady needle so i dug it was some kind of aluminum tag from 1965 it mite be for an electric fence it has a numbers on top and said amp 1965 on the bottom.Found a nice piece of copper conglomerate about 5 pound,and a quarter a monks some trash.called it a day and walked back home.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea...never underestimate the old analogue machines. :thumbsup: Love my 6000's.
Nice finds.
Al

LukeTHr

Dec 13, 2005
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & tesoro tejon whites spectra v3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 5900 is a great detector, was a sad day for me when they were discontinued, as a dealer, they were great sellers. Rugged, reliable, accurate, stable and just a great overall detector. I had a blue 5900 I bought in 1987 and later a black SL version , wish I had hung onto one of them. You should make some great finds with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions