Took The GTI 2500 Out For A Spin With The 5 x 10 Coil + New Wireless Z-Lynk System

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
GTI 2500.jpg

It's been such a long time since I have taken the GTI 2500 out for a spin. It hangs from a bookshelf in the bedroom staring at me every night. Just like an old friend, we hunted for about 1 1/2 hours at a nearby park. It took a while to remember all the different settings available, but I figured it out. With the Treasure Talk off, in relic mode, sensitivity to about 75%, ground tracking set to fast, the tone set to a high pitch and the good old BELLTONE (the sound of money) turned on, I immediately began popping pennies out of the ground to about 4 inches. Really nice pin-pointing off the tip of the coil too. I used the new wireless system on the GTI 2500, as it is such a nice feeling NOT being attached like a dog leash to my machine. All worked flawlessly, got some coin and a Dinky toy. The exercise was icing on the cake. Going to sleep real well tonite! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread