Top Dollar

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N.J.THer said:
Does anyone know what the most valuable find that was ever posted on T-Net?

I was thinking about this when I drove to work today...Just curious.
NJ
Lately, I think it would have to be the RR tags, or the 33-1812 officers buttons. The USA REv. War button that went to a museum is a $25,000 find. That one was posted about 6 months ago. Best I've seen.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forget his name but there was one guy who claimed to have found a buried cache of some type and he bought a corvette and moved to Florida among other things. I'm gonna try and find it now.

EdleBrock

Nov 5, 2007
diggummup said:
I forget his name but there was one guy who claimed to have found a buried cache of some type and he bought a corvette and moved to Florida among other things. I'm gonna try and find it now.

I think his name is Nighthawk, something with "night" in it, if that helps the search. Amazing story.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EdleBrock said:
diggummup said:

I think his name is Nighthawk, something with "night" in it, if that helps the search. Amazing story.
Thanks- Night Stalker was his name and here is his story-http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,86636.0.html

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I might have found something worth hundreds of dollars or thousands of dollars.

My goal is to see if I can find my personal best and wish you luck on finding your personal best.

If someone here can beat me in my personal best, then great, more power to them.

If I find that multimillion dollar cache then... I will be quiet about it. I'd enjoy it immensely in silents but I would enjoy it.

Don't get me wrong. I like hearing about great finds and talking about mine. I just would not broadcast a hundred million dollar lotto winning type find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions