Top Secret Excal Mod Revealed!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been secretly working on this mod all year. I'm sure OBN can offer me some of his experience to help me improve on the design. The summer sands are starting to pile up already and I have really high hopes for this as a possible solution. I will be taking it out and tweaking it starting Monday. Hopefully, if I can get it right, it can eventually lead us all to more gold. :thumbsup: This would put a whole new meaning to, "trolling for treasure!"

trl2.jpg trl1.jpg

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
You are being a little dangerous,dont you think. Its possible a hurricane could form right on top of you. I would respect that type of power. Amen Jim

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are being a little dangerous,dont you think. Its possible a hurricane could form right on top of you. I would respect that type of power. Amen Jim

Odd you should mention that as this new mod utilizes secret technology that I have dubbed, "The Hurricane Effect." Basically, this new technology is designed to expose buried gold in like fashion, but only without the required hurricane. As you can see, it's pretty technical stuff. "f" I can get it tweaked in and all the typical development bugs worked out then I plan on adding a tiny mask and snorkel to make it even more effective in & under the water. :thumbsup:

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting concept. You may though want to consider adjusting the polarization. In it's current position it may rub against your back shoulder. Cause unnecessary friction and interference. I think you would want to consider some type of protective covering as well. Maybe a 2 mil neoprene protective covering, especially for modesty sake.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been secretly working on this mod all year. I'm sure OBN can offer me some of his experience to help me improve on the design.

new mod utilizes secret technology that I have dubbed, "The Hurricane Effect."

That brother tops my design on my boats prop wash!! I need a couple of those!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That brother tops my design on my boats prop wash!! I need a couple of those!

Working on a smaller version, a quick change clip-on dangler. This way you'll be able to quickly change sizes to increase or decrease the effects of this new hurricane technology in order to meet most any hunting condition you might encounter. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread