OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Still no word from the MD. Multiple cultures, 6draws. Tetnus. Man oh man..
I slept for- maybe 20 minutes. Drempt being waist deep in a flowing river, sun beaming

As for the rest of my stay, I have Nitric** to thank for the awesome conversatin shared, And Clay for making MyLandMatters available for us all.

Im now indebted to you both

Be well ya'all

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
some amazing artwork in the hospital

ForumRunner_20141215_135030.png

ForumRunner_20141215_135051.png

ForumRunner_20141215_135103.png

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hope your well soon. Hate to see a miner down. Nice wall pics though. I would work the downstream side of that boulder in the last pic. Get Well!

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Are you back home yet? Feeling any better?

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Feeling 50%. Just got home, still swollen, on 2weeks of antibiotics..

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Glad you are coming thru it, I was worried for you.

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Closed half my windpipe/sinusitus. Huge abcess under my right eye(very frightening for me having a recontructed skull) and of course, the staph.

Blood draw after blood draw.
Hopefully I wont have to make another appearance at the hospital for this issue **

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Shoot. Hang in there.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you get better! :icon_thumright: Better then better! :headbang: I'm not sure 'bout you but I'm prospecting in the rain.....we get +/- 80 inches a year so.....it's only water!:laughing7:

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Currently in Arden, NC. Previously in SoCal, NoCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TGP, hope you are feeling better soon! If anything, go take a drive around the rivers, the anticipation and excitement of just seeing all that should get the ole white blood cells kicked into high gear and have you back on the gold in no time! 😝

By the way, I'm visiting Ashland Oregon for 5 days next week, would you happen to know of any areas to prospect around there??? I'll be stopping over in Eureka CA also.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OMG! Sherry loose in Oregon. What Next!

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sherry, call armadillo mining supply in Grants Pass, bunch of smart miners run that shop, they should be happy to help!

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you enjoy your trip Sherry. As to prospecting around Ashland, Or., I'm not familiar enough with the area to recommend any place. I do know the town is the "capitol" of extreme environmentalism for southern Oregon and northwest California. The leading organization being KS Wild.

Take care driving Highways 101 and 199 (where I work) as quite a few big trees (redwoods) falling and numerous rock slides this year.

Mike

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Currently in Arden, NC. Previously in SoCal, NoCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Mike! There was a rock slide on the 101 that we had to wait a little while to be cleared and LOTS of fog! On my personal thread called SHERRY'S THREAD-My Prospecting Journey, I'll be adding comments about our trip and a seriously funny story about me narrowly avoiding getting washed out to sea at Wilson Creek. LOL!!!

Well we are about 10 minutes from Ashland so I'm gonna sign off for now.

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Infection finally turned course the other day.
At home resting up at the moment.

The river has been magnetic, and without my wife looking out for my health and well being, I may have been panning as we speak. Haha (much better that I am not )

No new equipment for xmas. Claimsite I was looking at, the BLM wants to play hardball, so it may take time..

But, with my health slowly rising to a better level, things are looking up..

On a lighter note, 2015 will be a year of change for me; so if anyone desires a travel partner for a trip/outing, I will do all I can to make something amazing possible for us All.

With as hard as we try, Entropy Prevails. Haha
Be well . Heavy pans

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Glad to hear you're on the rebound GoldProspector. Heavy pans and hope you and yours has a healthy, safe and prosperous new year.

Much thanks for your kindness.
I hope to have a new claimsite soon enough with Barry's help along with his Wonderful site!!

Heavy Pans to You!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread