Torrid temps here are finally history ( for now, anyway)...silver at low tide today

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi:hello:,

All these wonderful treasures:treasurechest: being found and posted kept me in "detecting mode" even though I refused to venture out in 90+ * temps these past couple of weeks.

All I could do was dream of detecting as I vicariously visited the beaches via the terrific posts on this forum.:hello2:

Couldn't wait to get out to the beach....was tired of making ice cream sandwiches to stay cool8-).

Finally got out this morning for a short hunt; dropped Hank off at a near-by golf course and headed for low tide.:thumbsup:

Gold continues to elude me, but I did recover a very ornate "blingy" silver ring. It's one of the more decorative silver rings I have found lately.

Here's some pics...thanks again for looking at my finds, and keep those treasures comin'!:hello2:

Lorraine

Attachments

• DSCF2507.JPG
    DSCF2507.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF2513.JPG
    DSCF2513.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF2515.JPG
    DSCF2515.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCF2518.JPG
    DSCF2518.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF2506.JPG
    DSCF2506.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0

ctbob

Mar 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Bob,

Yes, it was good to get out and into the mud.

Hope you are doing well in the hunt..might see you there over the weekend.

Was going to take a ride to your "neck of the woods" today, but looks like rain; will wait it out.

Please tell Don I said "hello"

Lorraine
Other than a couple of siver dimes I haven't been getting much lately. I will be camping with my nephew and his kids this week end, so the beach is all yours, although brother Don will probably be there. If it's hot, do what I do. Hunt for an hour or two at sunrise, and when it starts getting hot jump in and take a swim.
Happy hunting, and hope to see you soon.
Bob

CSMPEREZ

Sep 9, 2012
St. Pete, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is too funny, but guess what, I test everything!!! Need the practice right? Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread