tot lot gold!

swolfe

Jul 8, 2012
Rockford Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Beep and Dig Harbor Freight 9 function detector.
Whites Coinmaster DB/4
Whites Coinmaster Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunting a tot lot with scarce signals today, I got maybe 6 signals and 3 were gum wrappers :/ One of the foil signals turned out to be a tiny and I mean TINY 10k ring with a stone in it! I am not sure if the stone is real but it's a nice little find for slim pickins hunt :icon_thumleft:

flowerfront.JPGflowerhallmark.JPG

Upvote 8
Very nice! Any gold find is a good find! Still haven't found any gold yet but im up to 2 silvers (1.6 gram pendant, 5 gram ring)

Nice! I'm having some good luck lately, other times not. I have only found one silver ring this year but this is the 5th gold one.

gotta love the tot lots

toe ring perhaps? awesome find either way

Thats really good. I have not yet found any gold but I am anxious to..

Playground. Great find.

It pays to dig the low signals. Gold doesn't come easy. Congrats! :thumbsup:

NICE!!! Baby ring, toe ring, or keepsake ting to be worn on a chain.

HH,

toe ring perhaps? awesome find either way

I think it might be. It's either that of a very small child's ring. Toe ring is more likely but I'd prefer to imagine it's a child's ring LOLOL

gotta love the tot lots

Yeah, on a day like today where the grass was so wet that everything was almost mud a tot lot is like a little break :)

swolfe grats on the nice ring =) Got my first E-Trac"ed" gold ring not long ago. Gold sure comes out of the ground pretty don't it?
6_03_2013 under construction pg ring.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet gold !

swolfe grats on the nice ring =) Got my first E-Trac"ed" gold ring not long ago. Gold sure comes out of the ground pretty don't it?
View attachment 818737

yes! usually when it's gold the dirt just slides off. I've also had a few items with nice plating still on them that resisted the dirt in the same way but there are always tiny flaws in the plating that stay dirty :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back